Battery pack info

so ,did you make contact to the reseller for this problem ?

Wasent a problem I use them a lot for powering LED’s so have several difrent Models for difrent things

the one above here is 20A , that is to much for the cells ?
something like this will also work ?

Since you have so many cells in parallel 8A is totally fine, but keep in mind that you want your max voltage per cell to be 4.2V. 4.2*7=29.4V. That charger is labeled 30.

Any higher could be harmful for both batteries and BMS. Depends alot on what BMS you use etc. Please check what input voltage the BMS takes before buying. Hard for me to tell if it will work or not.

https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/product/7s-8s-10s-li-ion-or-lifepo4-battery-smart-bluetooth-bms/?attribute_pa_bms-specification=7s-li-ion-30a

this will be the bms, i suppose this one will self stop the loading when the pack is full ?

very limited information on thier page but atleast it says it can do 10S so up to 42V input should be fine

The Samsung 30Q cells are better in almost every way. Use those.

also better then then the 35E ?
they are a bit bigger 3450 against 3000 Mah

Mah is mega-atto-hours

I think you mean mAh which is milli-amp-hours

The 35E is a bad cell to use for esk8 unless you’re at least 8P deep or so, 10P is better

what do you mean with nad cel ?
yes correct mAh , it will be then for a 7s10p pack

For 10P the 35E cell will work. But if using 70 cells might I suggest 10S7P using a 30Q cell

okee so it will be the 35E, can you explain it a little for me please ?

marco

Why do you think using the 35E is a good idea?

1 Like

the 35E is a high capacity battery 3450 mAh so i need less batteries for the pack.

the motor for the underwater scooter pulls around 16 A , so if i got max 11 batteries parralel then 16/11 = 1,45A discharge pel cell.

they can do around 10A discharge bij the specs ,so that will be fine then , thats what i think of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you are pulling only 1.45A per cell then the 35E is a good choice, I agree :+1:

3 Likes