Baby Monster Range Haya 83 build

I think the needs the longer haya

1 Like

or settle for 11s😂

5 Likes

Took it for a nice little cruise, about 3-4 miles and thing hauls ass. Charging it rn hoping I wired the charge port correct hahaha

3 Likes

You would know right away if you didnt lol :rofl:

Yaaaay I did it right!

2 Likes

Dude battery was such a close fit lol, but thing is amazing

3 Likes

any enclosure space not filled with battery or esc is wasted space to me (ok, BMS too, I guess)

6 Likes

No like it’s a baby squeeze to fit into the deck. It rides so nice, turning response is perfect. 20/35 split I believe. I need to add grip tho lol

2 Likes

Loooool! Deffiently add grip! Or frit :drooling_face: glad the battery fit! Thats a really nice looking build bro!

2 Likes

Thank u sir! Imma go grab som grip from my local skate shop. 40in of griptape for only 5$!

I thought you were gunna rock the 110s??

Still waiting on ur bergs dummy

2 Likes

lol.

They better show up today

3 Likes

Baby Range Haya 83 build

Baby range? 10s4p is a big battery for that board! + you’re using thicker cells than just 18650s, right?

Also, I’m curios if a short board like this with a kicktail still feels good with such wide hangers? I hope it does, but I see many people going towards narrow setups as of late :confused: Narrow trucks means using risers for wheel clearance…

3 Likes

Super responsive to turns and it actually is pretty solid. The name comes from the deck. It’s small but packing big battery lol. Yea I’m using 21700 molicels one the board

2 Likes

imo the kick tail on this board is pretty useless. Idk how it is with single drive, but the board is quite heavy and thick. Especially with the way the weight is distributed, it really just rides like a short longboard with an extended nub. I’ve found it only to be useful for turning at street corners. I ran ecalibers (not as wide as 220s obv) but it still felt great.

2 Likes

Well shittt, was on my way home and board threw me off. Don’t know if it overheated but the motor makes a knocking noise and doesn’t spin. Nothing in the enclosure is loose and all wires have super solid solder point
@pookybear @Bobby @haggyboard.timo

2 Likes

Jeebus! You ok? First we almost get banned for going too fast and now your motor wont spin at all?

1 Like

Yea I’m good, dropped my phone and it somehow didn’t crack. Can’t figure out what it is.

Is this a used motor or a new motor? bummer…