Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

found them too on tesco but they don’t ship outside Poland.

Is there a definitive guide to belt tension? Searched around and have seen varying info. Tight enough not to skip is mentioned a lot, but that’s got to be different for different weight people. How tight is too tight?

this guy might

What size wheel?

well apparently not :smiley: Germany is Niemcy in polish but thats not listed either.

Bergmeisters for now but will be moving to 6x2. 250lb rider.

I’m in Poland from time to time (namely Warsaw). If you don’t mean Vodka by snacks I’m sure I can help you out. :joy:
Though I don’t know when we will be able to go there again

Corona stuff. …

(Edit)
Okay transporting chips in the airplane might be inefficient xD

am i that bad at using the internet? I can’t even find the option to change the language

use chrome automatic translation lol

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

Quick one: how tall is a double stack of 18650 in honeycomb-like formation? Assuming a layer of fishpaper ofc

Personally, I keep them as loose as possible without skipping on braking. That roughly equates to me spinning my wheel by hard hand and it rolling ~5 times before stopping.

I called my local hobby shop today to see if they can get some parts so I can support local instead of shipping from china. However it doesn’t sound like they havent heard of parts that are norma for Eboards. Like I asked about if they have tattu 14000 and they dont but they might have equivalents and asked about a Maytech 200A and he mentioned they have Spektrum Smart esc’s. Supposed to be the newest tech and noone else has em.

So i guess my question is if you guys think I should look into new possibilities or stick with tried and true and just use them for smaller parts like connectors and stuff

Here is the esc. It looks big and bulky but cool
https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPMXSE1160

That’s your answer. That ESC will crush your dreams trying to get it to work. Most hobby shops are RC heaven but esk8 hell.

1 Like

18 + the height of an equilateral triangle of sides 18 :stuck_out_tongue:

18 + 18 * sin(60) = 33.588mm high.

trig is also good for building halfpipes.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well, now, how far apart do they need to be to fit under 30mm? And how wide will that get, assuming 5 cells total?

Yeah those should work

1 Like

fishpaper is 0.25mm

so consider the cell diameter 18.25mm

and never forget space for wires. on all sides except bottom.

2 Likes