Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

More information helps, but typically a 15/40 ratio works well on those wheels on 42V to 51V batteries with 170Kv to 200Kv motors.

There is a calculator linked in the top bar. Target a top speed between 24mph (38.6km/h) and 31mph (50km/h) for best results imho. Remember, top speed and torque (hill-climb, raw power) are tradeoffs. You add top speed, you lose torque. You add torque, you lose top speed. Adding top speed frequently can reduce your range a little bit as well but it’s not as direct of an effect as the top-speed/torque tradeoff.

2 Likes

Maybe try stamp collecting instead…

So I have a sunkko 709a spot welder

The welder works fine however the soldering iron isn’t working
It currently isn’t using the ground cable while I wait for the adapter to UK to come (I know it’s dangerous)
My theory is it is either that it needs the ground cable to run or I am putting the soldering tip in wrong
I have just been pushing it in but it doesn’t seem perfectly held in place

Does anyone know hat the problem could be and how can I fix
Thanks

I believe the motors are 6354 190kv, it comes with 40t wheel pulley, 12mm belt and a 10s3p battery. The top speed stock is 28mph, I’m not too worried about losing it as long as it goes around 25mph and I keep braking and torque near stock. Thanks for telling me about the calculator It says with a 44t pulley I should be good.

Would something like this work?

Also will it void PayPal goods and services warranty to go and change from an EU plug to a UK plug?

Does anybody know a polish forum member?

*that also lives there

Would you recommend the latest vesc FW or still an older version? If old, which one.

1 Like

I’m half polish :slight_smile:

Edited the post ^^

1 Like

Wild guess Imma set my shit to can _Status_packet_5 ( didint work)

maby ill try setting can mode from vesc to comm bridge

With who or about what are you talking about?

Why you looking for polish members?

tryna get my flispky vx2 workin , as i dont get speed reading and the bttry of my bored, as well as a fucked nose at about 50% throttle

Because i need something that i apparently can only find in Poland.

2 Likes

What is that?

poland is a magical place

2 Likes

certain Snacks :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

that was very helpful thank you

2 Likes

for you… my best

some nigg has got to know my awnsr ( tryna get some one this pandemic antion before its done)