Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Can anyone shed some light over here?
Running foc wizard throws this error:

Both sensored and unsensored, canbus and no canbus. Nothing happens, nothing spins.
Running bldc wizard throws these faults and motor spins really stuttery:

I get bad detection.
Flipsky 6355 sensored, vesc 6+

1 Like

what escs are these?

2 Likes

4 Likes

What battery?

Have you tried with other vescs and did it give the same faults

1 Like

veerry interesting
95618565_10157408432151733_781364111463153664_n~3

1 Like

How does your Foc sound like?

at certain speeds mine is semi inaudible. Other times like here

2 Likes

Tried all possible combinations. Conversation with frank suggests blown vesc. Damaged shunt amplifier, resistor or drv.
That said, if anyone knows a vesc wizard inside the uk, that can fix this relatively fast (i mean, not sitting on the desk for 1 month)… or at least run some quick diagnostics with me, at cost, i’d be greatful.
@Halbj613 yes, got your bluetooth module too. Still sealed, may post tomorrow

1 Like

That sound is making me moist. Foc goodness. Moar pls

Maybe you like these too.

3 Likes

cheers you got @martinsp in like eu but it will be a month easily

if you want to borrow some vescs from me for the moment then i dont mind

1 Like

I may borrow a single flipsky 4.x from you. Let’s see if i get anywhere with trampa for now

1 Like

yeah usually trampa are quite helpful

Anyone know a place in Europe where to get good enclosures (flexible) ?
I need at least 40cm length x 20cm width and probably around 4-5cm height.

Thanks

@bigben is THE man as far as enclosures in EU goes.

5 Likes

Fine to ask here if you can’t find a thread for it (and being new to the forum good place to pop in and say hello), but take a look in the top right for the magnifying lens icon on the site here and can search for “safety” and will find a few good related threads that you can jump in on as well.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/esk8-safety-what-helmets-and-gears-should-you-use-for-electric-skateboards/

https://forum.esk8.news/t/safety-is-paramount-post-your-safety-gear-pix/

Now the good vesc is giving unbalanced currents fault, with new motor, new everything… £500 in parts and i STILL don’t have something that works.
Should have cut losses a long time ago :confused:

1 Like

Try it with some different vesc if you still get the faults then obviously vesc is to blame
If you do get the faults then make sure the battery is good and there are no issues with that

Otherwise it is motors or some other miscellaneous parts

1 Like

Talk to @seaborder

5 Likes

No issues with the battery/antispark/solder joints. Voltage would drop in rt graphs or things would get hot. And i don’t have any other functional vesc besides these two right now.
Best part is i can’t even sell these now, since i know the moment they see a load they throw out fault codes

1 Like

You can borrow 2 of my vesc to make sure the problem isn’t with any other part

If the problem is the vesc then you can send to someone to fix them or maybe @Trampa will fix