Any info on this chinese vesc6?

I honestly get where he is coming from… it’s not that hard to follow laws… :joy::joy::joy::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: the fact that people still blatantly do it should be punished in my opinion… the you tube video was an honest slip up in the moment. You have to plan to put Vesc on your product.

4 Likes

I don’t blame trampa trying to protect their TM and stuff, but when compared to a YT video mistake to an actual product being sold, u would think they will go ham on those products instead of a video on the internet, but nope.

1 Like

Frank was just mad that Lee went his own way…

2 Likes

Sure it is, but it also looks bad on the outside, at least for me anyway

Chinese companies break trademark all the time because they can do so with no repercussions. Theres an entire black market to buy counterfeit fashion items and communities on reddit dedicated to them. If billion dollar companies like nike and adidas cant get them to stop, theres zero chance a smaller one like trampa can. Sad reality…

1 Like

We live in a pathetic world where human put in a lot of effort to harm others, both mentally and physically. This is just sad

@Trampa Frank this company is shit can you please take care of this :thinking: he’s gonna fuck up your V word :exploding_head:
If there’s any company to go after please go after this one thank you :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Mboards is in Las Vegas Nevada USA If there’s any company :thinking: I hate and I love them all except this one

2 Likes

I am a little baffled how you run an Esk8 shop yet have “no idea” about any drama involving Potter and his product offerings. This was after we questioned why they started selling Fuckbox+ They just deleted that Instagram announcement with our comments and posted it again after.

1 Like

They are being taken care off.

Frank

7 Likes

After a little test ride with is … ESC. The performance is pretty good (feels no different than other v6 VESC, better than the unity imo)

Firmware update takes ages even with USB (feels longer than unity with Bluetooth)

Temps are ok, never got over 55C (35C ambient)
Ran on 85a both sides. Gotta find some steep hills to push it towards the limit.

Hfi works surprisingly well after tuning it.

Don’t have a metr or ilogger for it yet, will log using vesctool next time it isn’t raining outside (it’s been a week and a half of nonstop rain holy moly)

2 Likes

Also here’s the link for Alibaba

https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600234877891/detail.html?channel=minisite_a2706.wshop_pl.113.i53&otherparams=%2F%2Fm.alibaba.com%2Fproduct%2F1600234877891%2Felectric-skateboard-double-VESC-6-Electronic.html&scenery_id=2&tracelog=a2706.wshop_pl.113.i53&language=en&currency=USD&spm=a2706.wshop_pl.113.i53&wx_navbar_transparent=true

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Do you have a build thread somewhere or more info on your setup?

1 Like

I don’t have a build thread on this yet I just threw it together to test the esc.

Here are the parts

12s 12.6ah lipo ~150a discharge
Ant innovation v6
China express 6374 motors (on 85a)
6in pneumatic wheels 15:60
Random deck
Cheap bindings
Mini remote

1 Like

4 Likes