Aluminium Drop down brackets?

That would be so cool. Integrated or using an enclosure?

2 Likes

Think I will try to make a vaccuum pressed enclosure. For science :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I note you have used TKP trucks for the brackets on your deck. This truck design typically permit a slightly longer wheelbase when compared to reverse kingpins. If the brackets were used with reverse kingpins, it might increase the chance of wheel bite, especially if larger wheels might be selected.

What is the overall length of these brackets, or are they customisable?

1 Like

Hey Bro, think you hit the wrong tab. That’s a question for @IDEA.

1 Like

Hey. Tomorrow I will send basic information about dimensions

3 Likes

I promised to send you the dimensions of the brackets, but I was testing the new trucks until late at night, and I didn’t have time to make a drawing with the dimensions.

Today I can only send you photos of brackets with SF TKP trucks and 6 inch wheels … as you can see there is no collision between the deck and the wheels when turning

12 Likes

@Baxter

21 Likes

Tom, I was wondering… what’s the width of the internal gap (mounting space) between both bracket arms?

Do you think the SfRdz RPK Adjustable Base Plate (and it’s corresponding sliding base bolts) :point_down: could fit in there on a drop-through position in the same way your SfRdz TKP does on those brackets?

4 Likes

Hi

The internal gap is 27 mm

4 Likes

Noob question what is this image
image nice :call_me_hand: is there a link for these?

2 Likes

Spacer, over shoulder bolt axle
And wheel hub connector
Stooge wheel system from the man @MoeStooge

6 Likes

The wheel looks crazy secure… O there stooge I see thanks @rosco :call_me_hand:

I would to give these a try. What is the best deck to use for esk8? I prefer a stiffer deck. Also have to think about a compatible enclosure.

1 Like

You will get 219 different answers to this. What length/profile?

3 Likes

images (60)

Super stiff. You could hollow out the inside for components :ok_hand:

20 Likes

No brackets though :rofl:

1 Like

20S20P?

Also works with brackets, no problem :ok_hand:

5 Likes

A deck that would allow for a wheelbase of around 30". A deck that would have the dimensions of a 40" deck.

2 Likes