All trucks that are interesting. Steering mechanisms for a board.

https://imgur.com/a/WVa95f9#mp2vQHQ

Truck geometry.

2 Likes

I would like to see some 3 link trucks that could be easily retrofit onto regular boards.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpjtxVkpToW/

1 Like

literally just a 0 degree RKP bro

1 Like

no its a VALKYRIE VOXTER on Steroids.

@Ean.esk8 idk if you will make a thread but I gotta know if it uses a 22x22 hanger profile? I can tell the coners have a smaller chamfer instead of fillets

@Boardnamics Is the Channel truck still due “Soon”?? Still waiting for MIII to roll out?

3 Likes
1 Like

The foot hand grip seems odd

1 Like

Tbh I’m actually kinda into that handle. Not as a foot hook so much but for handlebar-esque mounted accessories.

1 Like

Defiantly an ESK8 worthy Truck. Compatable with Hubs. reasonble priced

3 Likes

They would look great on display, not sure if it has any inner beauty.

1 Like

The adjustable baseplates, are defiantly a nice to have for the price. Presumming that they are stable, vs the T design of most trucks this design prevents bending. The only downside ive noticed were bushings are 11-13mm.
Had these been compatble with Tall bushinngs 19-22mm would have been perfect. Still though 9/10 and they look great

22.5-67.6 Adjustable angles

Those are too short of axles, there’s nowhere good to mount a motor or gear drive that I can see, and I bet they only have 8mm axles. I also fail to see how the kingpin is accessed or adjusted.

Please back this up with some evidence.

2 Likes

Bruh, I said “Hubs” :slight_smile: for motor mounts of course not. (kingpin otherside acceesable)

8mm Works fine for hubs. 10mm possible as the axles are replaceable)

1 Like

Hey friends

Looking for alternatives/similar trucks to Luna 350s… had a miscommunication with moon and didn’t get a pair from his last batch.

Figured it’s worth looking into something similar that would fill my need…

BN270s aren’t wide enough, I get wheel bite. Are there any other super wide RKPs or am I basically stuck going to channels? Any advice is appreciated

2 Likes

@haven Check this list, there are a couple options that may fit your requirements:

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like there’s a RKP option that’s wider than the lunas. Wonder if Etoxx might be able to make something custom for ya.

2 Likes

https://www.valkyrietruckco.com/slalomsetup

5 Likes

It looks like this system has very little slop.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this project for long enough that i finally feel like it’s polished enough to show off, here’s my prototype trucks capable of active baseplate angle adjustment. Not just an active damper system, or variable bushing stiffness, but an actual variable steering ratio as the design goal. Current spec has an adjustment range of 30 degrees, built for a front caliber 2 RKP truck at an angle range of 30-60 degrees. Designed to fit onto an IDEA drop deck with it’s own custom drop bracket, and using a linear servo for actuation. I’m hoping to finally have a truck that doesn’t sacrifice low speed maneuverability or high speed stability with this system, and as far as i can tell, this hasn’t been done before.

11 Likes

9 Likes