AHRAV is in Norcal GROUP ride!! Once in a lifetime! 12/26/2020 2PM Oakland Hills

Y’all be safe! Don’t let ahrav fall please.

3 Likes

That is legit asking for the impossible

3 Likes

Wishing you guys a great ride. Wish I could come, but I’m stuck in the ice and snow… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Any updates? Everyone safe and sound?

3 Likes

Well, if Ahrav brought a working board it would have been great! Lol, he crashed his board yesterday and something is misaligned, we couldn’t figure out what it was. Replaced mounting hardware checked what we could without getting too deep into it. He will have to dissect the board at home. Here are some of my ride logs tho. Suuuuper happy with how these DDs handled 18s. Phenomenal power.

Very much careful with it still don’t will slowly push it harder

13 Likes

Yaaaaaaappp faaak my board piece of junk… time to move on :penguin:

3 Likes

Gotta say these metro 155s…i am in love, such a legit tire, with every ride i am becoming more convinced that its like the best tube and tire ever

4 Likes

Wonder who sent those to you :thinking::thinking::joy:

But yea now imagine then stretched… MoAR CP. MoAR betters

3 Likes

@surfnacho I might need you to make me spacers for TB AT hub bro

3 Likes

This is my next planned wheel purchase. Something to fit the stooge board :soccer:

1 Like

You will be very happy with these!

1 Like

was wondering why nobody had made the spacer yet…

I got two sets so… gotta at least widen one of them. :smirk:

Ya we can figure somethin out for those. :grinning:

1 Like

Dude, and those temps! Not bad… are those the 60kv XLs?

Crazy to think, max of ~68 motor amps, and 30 battery amps per motor/esc… but still doing ~1700 watts of power per wheel… mmmm

1 Like

Yeah! Super impressed with the performance. So for only gone on a few short rides, going to try a long ride tommo, will upload log. Yes these the 60kv XLs.

1 Like

Missed this buddy. Sorry :pensive:. Been away from the hobby for a few months now. Didn’t know you came to NorCal. You went for da rides with @Skyart and some of the BA crew?

1 Like

Allll goood. Nah it just ended up being the battery building :duck: and myself
:joy:

And then my board was messed up so we did like 2 miles before attempting surgery on the board. :man_facepalming:t3:

I’ll try to visit again soon… but you’ll probably be in LA before that so we can ride here too :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

You bet :grinning::+1:

1 Like