40" Drop Deck TB40

When will my order ship? Did you finally get them?

OK like the deck how much is it in the uk

Thanks for the trucks you sent a while back

Yes will confirm everything tomorrow. You can send me a pm and I’ll check your order.

Deck is no longer sold separately only as a full kit.

2 Likes

Go DRI

#1 source for that thing you need

1 Like

@torqueboards got any sweet pictures of the enclosures while we wait for them to ship out? :eyes:

1 Like

you said to reach out to confirm my order details when you got these in, so guessing I should send you something now.

unless this pic is misleading and this person opted to get deck w/ no enc

1 Like

When did you put in your order?

1 Like

shit idek ordered two at diff times.

Jan 4th and feb 20th.

1 Like

OF THIS YEAR???

1 Like

1 Like

Ohhh okay. I only ordered mine on Black Friday :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Jujo Yours needs to age a bit longer like fine wine… Should be able to ship out in 2025. :rofl: jk will ship out soon!

11 Likes

I’ll settle for nudes then

7 Likes

I’ll settle for nudes then

I think @Sender set a sick vendor precedent for this community. I’m not sure I belong.

7 Likes

These two thoughts cancel each other out.

3 Likes

images (14)
images (15)
Now includes this griptape.

4 Likes

By the time it arrives, that grip tape will have gotten saggy, old, and wrinkly

13 Likes

Mine is shipping next week.
giphy (9)

6 Likes

@torqueboards I was planning to use this deck with a set of your DDs but there’s not enough clearance to mount them using the drop through… It should work okay to just mount the deck on top instead of dropped through, but then I have an ugly cutout- do you guys have any plug for that or another solution when you use this deck for top mount vs. Drop through?

4 Likes

Yeah, they sell em. They don’t line up very well with the bolt holes so you may have to Dremel the deck a little bit to get them to align properly.

7 Likes