3D Printing Discussions, Questions and Debugging

Hell yeah! Microcenter looks like. Such a nice convenience to have nearby.

Got notification my extruders are in Illinois! Whoop whoop.

Completely disassembled printer, squared and made everything roll smoothly and not wobbly, first print shifted already :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s causing it, bad bed adhesion or low vref(causing motor to loose steps even at slightest mechanical resistance). Better check both.

Also flow seems high.

1 Like

Sorry if it’s been discussed, I am interested in a printer that can print nylon - can anyone recommend anything capable of this? Other than LulzBot or Ultimaker?

Usually if I get a layer shift I stop and redo the print and it’s fine…

Ender 3 upgraded will $50-$70 BGM extruder+ all metal V6 hotend kit. Mine prints beautiful nylon parts. And also you’ll need to have a drybox with dessicant to keep the nylon as dry as possible.

4 Likes

To clarify about the upgrade, you can take a look here

2 Likes

My 3 trianglelabs extruders have arrived!

I finally have 3 machines printing again :partying_face:

…and a list of orders 49 long :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

:partying_face: How long did it take?

My BIQU(bigtree) order of skr 1.4 turbo + TMC2209+ 3.5" color lcd touch screen just shipped. Wondering if it will be 10days or a month or two.

1 Like

Ordered February 27th :expressionless:

1 Like

I want some of that money :frowning: You can’t earn shit with 3d printing here. Everybody is just a cheap fucker

Your target audience needs to be wives and single women with silly hobbies. They buy everything.

My wife just sold this beautiful basket to a girl with 75000 followers specifically in the bath community.

It’s going to make so many more orders when she unboxes it.

6 Likes

i don’t think that the whole bathing with bathbombs gist is very big here. I for one haven’t bathed in over 4 years.

But who knows, maybe i just have to try. I won’t get far with my tinkercad skills though

4 Likes

I don’t recall sending any to Germany, you may be on to something

2 Likes

Do you have any other pics on how it looks on different angles? I want to understand what you are selling. Bathing baskets basically?

Now I just make designs and sell like 30 different styles.

1 Like

What is the last thing?

Can you give me a basic breakdown of the difference between the V1.2 1.3 and 1.4?

It’s odd that the 1.2 is more expensive.

Also what does the turbo version do for you that made you get it?

@Venom121212 nice nails, how long did that take? :wink:

2 Likes

So got the 1.4 because it now it gives me the option of

1. using multiple fans(for my air scrubber) and addressable lights( like neopixel). You can add gcode in cura to start and stop fan and lights when the print finishes.
  2. turbo has 20% faster processor(120mhz vs 100mhz), useful when you are printing fast. Probably not important for cartesian printers, but def important for delta printers. Plus it was not that much more expensive.
  3. z-axis stepper now splits into two connectors for connecting to two z-axis lead screws without splicing or using an extra driver ic
  4. Direct connector for bltouch
  5. 5 drivers(6 slots): x, y, (z1,z2), e1, e2. I definitely want to use dual extruder to print mechanisms that combine TPU and PLA or parts with dissolvable supports.
  6. TMC2209 drivers allows to get rid of end stop switches all together(still bltouch will be used for z because of incredible accuracy), so less wiring hassle.
  7. TMC2209 produces incredible smooth curves because of their jitter free 1/256 steps microstepping.

It won’t feet inside the ender3 circuit compartment, but that’s not an issue for me because I want to have all my electronics away from the heated enclosure. You can see more feature comparisons here:

3 Likes

Today I got our first “order” of 250 face shields… for one nursing home alone. 5 printers so far and more on the way…

2 Likes