2 LA Croix nazare’s for sale $3000 each

Hey I have 2 new la croix nazare boards that I’m selling. One is basically brand new and the other has only been ridden for about 20 miles total. The boards are dope and fast. I’ve hit 40mph on it. Don’t really wanna sell them but I need the money and I have a couple other boards I ride. Let me know if your interested. Asking $3000 each

7 Likes

I’d like to understand why those look like the same pics as someone else’s sale?

@BillGordon @mmaner
@On1yBluu

16 Likes

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I know this guy super well since hs (over 10 years ago) and he’s a homie I ride with a lot. 100% legit and just needs the cash more than the boards atm and has plenty of others to ride. Not a scam at all. I vouch for sure. Thread title seems kinda messed up In all honesty imho but that’s me.

It’s $3k for each board FYI. Not both

Someone is gonna gets deal Whoever buys his shit though. No joke.

9 Likes

People are just confused cuz two profiles are using the same pictures for two different for sale threads

3 Likes

And this is the same person as onlyblu or whatever his name is / was on the builders forum. He’s the one who got me into esk8 like 2 years ago and was building and on the other form a couple years before that. Just an FYI

2 Likes

I get that part of it which is why I’m not criticizing hard and just voicing input, but a little verification before putting someone on blast and potentially effecting the sales they’re trying to do is what I feel can be damaging undeservingly because he hasn’t logged in or replied in a little bit. That’s all.

2 Likes

It’s two people. Both good homies. Bryan and justin. They bought the lacroix together and both fell on some bad luck. All the other stuff is just Bryan’s. For more clarification after reading the few more posts I never got to

6 Likes

Okay. So that makes more sense.
I’m sure if one of them can get on and explain things to a moderator themselves their threads can be cleaned up and reset

4 Likes

Agreed. I just text them both (lol’ing all way) and told them to get on and pay more after attention to their own threads. :joy:

1 Like

@BillGordon he deserved a clean slate. So I gave him one :slight_smile:

10 Likes

eek I flagged your post, you have name address email phone# etc in that screen cap!

Thanks for clearing things up though, very tempting.

You bought 3 Nazares? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only god knows how much I want a second Nazare but 1 is enough for me :rofl: Hopefully someone will grab them before I give in :grimacing:

2 Likes

I They look the same because they are the same! My boy Bryan and I are both selling our boards. We both have nazare’s and I made the listing not knowing that he had already listed his (@On1yBluu).

5 Likes

I’m no help I just wanna know if that last pic is all your boards that’s crazy

2 Likes

Go on builders and check out @on1y thread history. All filled with pictures like that. Looks like a esk8 party lol

4 Likes

I remember he was selling trampa stuff at some point was just really hard to get ahold of but never heard anything bad about that guy.

3 Likes

My favorite part is 25k or more worth of skates, but no 100$ bench to work on them. He randomly screws, hammers, cuts etc on a pergo floor, nothing in the room but skates and random tools.

5 Likes

Oh yeah. @On1yBluu is solid seller, 100% buy again lol. Picked up some stuff from him locally. He has all kinds of parts/boards you can think of…

6 Likes

Yes that’s literally only half of the boards that we have tho LoL we are a little obsessed!

1 Like