100mm boas ordered

Hey, I just want to point out that I read a lot of misinformation and was swayed by it. I have a tracking number and these things are getting delivered today.

Say what you will about the board-
But the wheels shipped and it was easy to do business… granted they weren’t cheap- but, I apologize for coming out guns a blazin

My first experience and so far, I have been wrong to judge. My apologies.

2 Likes

I have a set of 80mm sigmas from the new batch. They do exist. They do deliver, as long as there is stock…

3 Likes

Boa were pretty quick to respond via Insta and email for me, mine shipped in 4 days to the USA, gotta say I was impressed with that. :+1:

Had a few short rides on both, but I’m hard pressed to pick my favourite between the 80mm or 90mm :thinking: The Sigmas are so wide and killer for riding on smooth carparks, and the torque is plenty. While the Hatchlings I find more an every day kind of wheel, soaked up concrete cracks and roads well, rebound was good and not too much.

I do like a larger wheel with higher top speed, so I think i’ll wait and get the 100mm when the next colors come out, blue or purple and they can take my money :sunglasses:

These have so far been a good upgrade to the X1 Pro Riot, as my boosted was sent back for repairs :frowning: not sure i’ll ever see that again, but hopefully if they sort their shit out.

Indeed… they arrived

2 Likes

I actually asked them about stock before I ordered, they said their system now shows exactly how many sets are in the warehouse, and is marked on the website under each wheel size, which I like. Rather than some sites that just say in stock, or out of stock, or those that don’t say either, then you get an email after ordering that things are on back order.

If they can keep this up and learn from the past, they should do well, and we the community will be kept in supply of quality products.

1 Like

I ordered some 100mm boas today to pop on my Eloftys. NICE

2 Likes