100mm boas ordered

Jeff wu and @spade have posted pics if I remember correctly

Why not just buy my red boas? ( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

1 Like

Have u had the chance to try them?

Are they any good or is it just hype?
What other wheels would you describe them like?
TB110? Abec etc?

I will be stocking boas in a couple of days, likely cheaper than other sources

6 Likes

Nah dude. Got mine in a week when I ordered from Boa. Fuck those guys tho.

4 Likes

Well how much you asking…
Edit: 100$ i see

2 Likes

Only ridden for a few miles

1 Like

Not bad. I run abec but this sir might be interested if he hasen’t already cancelled and reordered

1 Like

Fuck boas and fuck Jeb. Might as well support Jason
https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/boa-wheels-disappeared-from-market/94124/56

2 Likes

We have them, and we deliver :wink:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahah

1 Like

It took over a year but I got mine. I think they delivered all orders. But damn I’d say it’s a gamble ordering direct.

2 Likes

I only have about 50 miles on them so far so they are not fully broken in, but I am really liking them. I swapped straight from blue 110s and am planning to swap them back and forth a few times over the next few weeks to form a better opinion. The rounder shape and width of the Boa wheels combined with the firmer compound and high amount of rebound makes them fun to carve with. OK pavement feels great but for truly bad roads the 110s still take the cake. Brick paths transmit more vibration than the 110s but it is pretty well controlled. If you ride a ton of paths with breaks in the concrete just go for the TB110s. I appreciate the extra acceleration and the little bit of extra maneuverability the 100mm wheel provides and if your roads are decent they ride very well and feel a bit more lively than the 110s. I dyed them sapphire blue because white wheels looked dingy after only a week.

4 Likes

Yes we order and get them fast.

1 Like

Endorsements, second lifes & other vegetables…

…anything else will be uncivilize.

3 Likes

Friends here say they get delivery also. And I order and get them fast… :man_facepalming:

Handsome fella :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So cute I want to cuddle and buy him popsicles! :laughing::angel::dango:

1 Like

What is this meaning?

1 Like

Boa wheels are bouncier than your testicles from what I gather.

Testicles are what male species have and use to procreate with or without the opposite sex. I’ll keep going if need be. Let me know.

1 Like

If too bouncy maybe have medical problem and need see doctor.

6 Likes