ZESC warrior6 (new BB variant)

Wonderful, 0 complaints here.

Under what conditions and settings?

Vesc 6+, Running 5.01, was happening when I applied throttle after a few seconds of free wheeling.
Settings were 50 batt amps, 80 phase amps on a direct drive hub motor. I still haven’t figured out what the problem is.

@Mr.Electronicist did u have such problem with old FW?

No, I didn’t have the problem on the old FW, but It’s also a new build for this year so it’s mainly been used on 5.01.

It’s happening on my slave vesc though, that is only connected via can bus so that should limit the causes to be just hall sensor input, vesc hardware problem, or FW problem.

I messaged Trampa and he said Ben hasent ever seen that error pop up. And to upload new FW and if that doesn’t fix it then he thought it might be a hardware issue… I did re upload FW and still have intermittent problems

Dis a short test on this DRVless vesc based esc.

13S 3P 7.8Ah 5c 18650 battery
8inch hub motor
tool seetings: 120a phase current, 50a/-20a batt current, 2200w forward, -800w regen, foc 40khz.

12 Likes

Awesome!

Will DRV-less run standard firmware or will it need a fork?

1 Like

I did some changes to the firmware. I will upload to github and put link on my website, once I sell it.

9 Likes

Based on recent tests, warrior6’s performance is so fxxking awesome! It’s time to say goodbye to DRV. I am going to make this version in production. ZESC website will be online soon. :star_struck:

26 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these, if you’re looking at getting a production version ready for release do you have a target price range?

1 Like

$139 each, comb of two $269. (including accessories)

11 Likes

Stoked on this. Gonna need some bigger motors to handle all that power.

looking forward to this. Make sure the board the good number of mounting points to mount the heatsink and enclosure.

there are eight m2 screws to mount pcb and heatsink. and four m3 hole on the heatsink to mount on the enclosure.

Cool, does this price include the CNC housing?

yes. correction $269 for two.

1 Like

Amazing, sorry if I missed that part but will it allow 14s safely?

1 Like

For me 13s is my interest for a focbox replacement

For esk8 I am totally fine at 12s, it’s for a scooter that is already at 14s so keep the voltage will save me from a lot of troubles in adapting the remaining electronics

2 Likes

I have zesc raiden7 78v/160a and my scooter

3 Likes