[US] Yard Sale! New, used and free - bms, battery supplies, motors/hubs and more!

How much for shipping to 78613 texas

$4 first class…otherwise priority is double… If its just connectors…

Are the bt modules still available?

yeah u want? anything else??

1 Like

Yeah I’ll take the bt modules and maybe 4 feet of the tubing? Don’t see anything else that peaks my interests currently. I’m not in a rush to get them either. If you’re planning on posting more stuff to sell later, I can wait and see if something interests me and it can just get done in one shipment.

i have a 39" new skatedeck? i think its a moose? need to dig out a pic… but its black…slight drop in deck and 9-10" wide… probably will ask $40 for it… but if ur not in the market for a budget deck then we are where we are =)

Naw not in the market for a skate deck unfortunately

1 Like

new stuff available here for those winter builds

will the tires fit mbs rockstar hubs?

This is dont know…if the mbs hub is the same profile as a trampa or trampa knock off then no. But maybe you can poll the community or aomeone will will see this post and be able to answer

1 Like

i’ll look it up or measure my hubs later but definitely interested. want the 420 5m 15mm belt aswell and couple set of connectors

1 Like

Dibs on Meepo hub

Dibs 4 months later? That’s a new move

5 Likes

new meta

I generally try to follow a MAC system for these types of things. Move-in After Completion.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I called dibs on the charger moths ago lol

yeah this was supposed to be in a pm… still got some 10s8amp if u want =)

1 Like

These look like Metroboard power switches if anyone needs those

They do stop working after a while if you ride in brine. Otherwise they are pretty resilient.