[US] Yard Sale! New, used and free - bms, battery supplies, motors/hubs and more!

No no no, lol. I meant the only wires I have is 14awg. I should have elaborated, im running 4a through a 7.5 amp fuse and I think the wires connecting to the xt90 I’m using to charge is 6awg

Is my current 6awg wire good with the 4a charger I’m using? I’m getting worried

My bad, Lol. I’m completely off with this awg thing. Maybe something from 25-30. I forgot that the larger the Xawg is, the thinner

I don’t want to take my enclosure off😕
I’ll let you know tomorrow or tonight as I need to go finish my AP Gov homework

Choice is simple. Either open up and make sure you’re safe. Or take the risk

Will look into it, I need to rejog my memory on this stuff before I get myself in trouble

26awg, my bad

Join 3 or 4 26awg together if you don’t want to buy new wires?

Here…ill make it easy on u… But the charger lol… I’ll send you 18awg wire and I can toss in some xt60s if u need… Or 3.5mm bullets… I could do part of the soldering but youd have to do.the other half obviously since yur board is there…

Good? Sold!!! Lol

I’m going to stay away because I might of already fucked myself over lol. I’m capping at 4a because more then that scares me.

Thats just quote unquote fast charging ignorance…lol… Which maybe is a long over due video I should make tomorrow… If.you have a 3p or above then youre golden…

1 Like

4p, I’ll have to think about it as I’m not the best at soldering and batteries, you probably already know that already

Good quality cells like 30q’s are rated at 4A max charging per cell, so even if you have a 2p of 30q’s you can charge at 8a

If you think about it charging a 10s2p at 2a is the same as charging a 10s4p at 4a, each p group is still receiving 1a of current

2 Likes

adding more bits tom my thread… for the battery builder in you heres some wiring, connectors and switches…and belts =)

$4ea
2 - 12awg silicone wire … 1 meter red…1 meter black

$ 0.50 cents per pair…by the pair only (male/female)
8 - MR-60… comes with end caps too.

$ 0.50 ea
basic toggle switch. perfect for lights or bms on/off switch. not weather proof but never had any issues in a year.

$12
36" sensors wires… built for a top mount build but didnt need them. Used ethernet cable to make the long exstension. Tried, tested and proven…by me. Never saw a day on the road.

$12
pair of brand new belts 420mm 5m 15mm

$5
one single belt brand new… 300mm 5m 15mm

FREE
2 hm-10 BT modules. worked for a week then my fucking android updated and couldnt use them any more =( but maybe you can and only you will know =)

posting the rest to the first post now!

3 Likes

How much for shipping to 78613 texas

$4 first class…otherwise priority is double… If its just connectors…

Are the bt modules still available?

yeah u want? anything else??

1 Like

Yeah I’ll take the bt modules and maybe 4 feet of the tubing? Don’t see anything else that peaks my interests currently. I’m not in a rush to get them either. If you’re planning on posting more stuff to sell later, I can wait and see if something interests me and it can just get done in one shipment.

i have a 39" new skatedeck? i think its a moose? need to dig out a pic… but its black…slight drop in deck and 9-10" wide… probably will ask $40 for it… but if ur not in the market for a budget deck then we are where we are =)