[WTT] [San Diego, CA]: Hummie Deck trade for LY EVO 40"

Hey All,

I’m new to DIY Esk8 and was thinking of building a hummie. I purchased a hummie deck from @gmurad. I recently tried out @ReliantChris evo deck and really enjoyed it. So, I decided I want to build an AT with LY Evo 40".

Anyone want to trade hummie deck for LY Evo 40"? Would really appreciate the trade.

**The Hummie Deck can fit a 12S4P NESE Modules. Also the deck have some blemishes upon purchase from @gmurad. It can easily be covered by grip tape.

Thank a bunch in advance,
Newbie.

2 Likes

I accidentally rotated the pic when adding it. Good luck with your trade :slight_smile:

Edit: you reverted to the accidental rotation…:thinking:

2 Likes

[SD] = South Dakota?

1 Like

@rusins San Diego, California.

2 Likes

Just to be clear, are you fine with a used Evo?

Anyone has a 40” EVO cheap I could buy to trade with his Hummie?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@Tamatoa Yeah I’m fine with a used Evo. Just looking for a good condition Evo for my first build. That’s all. :smiley:

1 Like

If you don’t find someone to trade let me know how much is fair for taking the Hummie off your hands. Shipping will suck I know.

1 Like

Are you looking for a hummie?

1 Like

Yes but there is a catch lol, i have be able to afford it. Do you have one you don’t need anymore?
@moon seriously if you do let me know the price in dm.

Hello there @Indomie are you also interested in Berg’s and Moon’s pulleys? Chris told me to comment here and ask. It might possibly be cheaper

1 Like

I am in Los Angeles UCLA , I have a brand new Evo 40 if you want to trade . Can you post a better picture of the blemish .

4 Likes

Hey @Jujo, yeah I’m interested in both.

1 Like

Here’s a better picture on the deck.

1 Like

If you’re down, I’m interested in the trade. Lmk!

Just to clarify this, I made these blemishes very clear to @Indomie before sending her the deck and also charged something like $60. The deck was sold together with a 12s4p NESE pack that fits the deck. The routing of the deck was also disclosed and it wasn’t originally done by me.

7 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I have a new LY Evo 40 that I’d be willing to trade if you were to include the 12s4p NESE and or an enclosure. Located in Bay area.

1 Like

And if he doesnt I have a double stack hummie enclose you can have for 50 bucks!

2 Likes

I have a evo laying somewhere in my storage unit and Im in San Diego, lmk if you’d be down, I’ll get some pictures later

1 Like

Interested. Pm you. :+1:t2:

1 Like