[WTS][HK-WW shipping] raptor 2.1 deck / hub motor | MakerX ESC

Read before contacting me

• Click item name to see its condition / details
  • All price listed does not include VAT / import tax / duty…etc, or Paypal G&S service charges (its 5%)
  • If wheel pic shows bearings and spacer installed, I ain’t removing them
  • NO item will be shipped to polar bear and penguin natural habitat, as well as a few other countries, PM if unsure
  • DO NOT even request me to declare a lower value on the invoice, I won’t declare a higher value than what u paid, that’s all im gonna say
  • If you are from outside the forum, you may contact me via :arrow_right: Telegram: @frame_b022

Items for sale

Raptor 2.1 Direct Drive hub motor
Raptor 2.1 Deck + Enclosure Combo
MakerX SV6 ESC

Sold section

F̶l̶i̶p̶s̶k̶y̶ ̶2̶0̶S̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶A̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶i̶s̶p̶a̶r̶k̶
E̶n̶e̶r̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶n̶a̶n̶o̶ ̶x̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶t̶e̶
  • fucking thing won’t turn on, lipo inside is most likely dead after years of not charging
  • previous owner said it works before he stopped using the board
  • will send it out with dead lipo removed
  • 10usd + whatever shipping to ur country is (usually somewhere around 25~30usd for US or EU)

this pic is only a reference of where the battery terminal connect to
R̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶.̶1̶ ̶E̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶
  • Left one is confirmed working by previous owner
  • Middle one is unknown state as it was taken out when previous owner couldn’t charge the battery
  • Right one is brand new replacement part that was sent by enertion, never powered on
  • all 3 have a 70a fuse / charge port / button / bms…etc
  • 100usd for all 3 + whatever shipping to ur country is

Put item and ur name in the PM title, or else I will read them when I read them
You can also contact me via :arrow_right: Telegram: Contact @frame_b022
I live in South East Asia, time zone is UTC+8 or 12hrs ahead of EST, my work / sleep schedule is fucked, so I will get back to you as soon as I can
All items are OBO unless stated otherwise

4 Likes

All items are OBO, make me an offer if u think they cost too much. i want them gone, not here gathering dust

2 Likes

some museum needs to buy this

1 Like

i have shipped to u before, u know i do, so stop asking stupid questions

3 Likes

im offended

1 Like

if you’re getting invaded and you worry about some 4 year old direct drive setup then you deserve to be invaded

I suggest you to think next time you speak. Sometimes it helps

2 Likes

Whats this little number? What covers that externally?

2 Likes

Dust

3 Likes

Number? That silver sticker? Idk, maybe was a serial number :man_shrugging:t2:

Those are just dusty, I can clean it up, but I was lazy

3 Likes

Sorry. I meant the whole connection through the case, some type of jumper setup?

1 Like

its a pass through adapter plate that goes 1 to 1 to the other side for phase wire and sensor, think of it like a panel mount, just in L shape

Yep, so what covers the solder locations on the outside of the enclosure?

2 Likes

the tail part of the enclosure cover that part fully which the little clip slides under the truck when mounted

3 Likes

Fuck, I hate that I now know of this design because it is a good idea but is too late for me to implement something similar into my board.

1 Like

It didn’t work. If anything, it acted like a vacuum, and the amount of dust or water that got through there was more than if it was out in the open. Couldnt believe it myself.

2 Likes

100%

The first time i opened mine the whole thing was just like a dried block of mud :rofl:

3 Likes

To the top, make me an offer. I want em gone

2 Likes

This is a shitty design. Totally not waterproof. Hate this the most about the raptor enclosure.

2 Likes

Did you use a cabinet door magnet as a kicktail puck? if so, thats genius haha

1 Like