[WTS](USA) Trampa infinity mtb motor mounts

This is a set of the v2 mounts made by PEX for the trampa infinity trucks. They come with the motor covers and belt covers, all thread pieces to go from mount to mount, motor plates, printed truck adapter pieces and some nylock nuts. I am going to source the bolts for holding the printed pieces to the plates.
I’m selling because these were for my first diy, and in all my excitement I read up on these and and was sold. I read infinity trucks and that was it lol Little did I know at the time, there are two different sizes infinity trucks, 12.5 inch and 16, unfortunately these will not work on the 12.5in trucks. Since my trampa with the 16s have helical gears, I figure someone else can use these. I have a set of pulleys to go with them as well, aluminum 15t motor pulleys and 72t nylon alloy wheel pulleys. The wheel pulleys have 5 holes for mounting, maybe for mbs (was told they were for hypa hubs but that is impossible) and the motor pulleys I.d. is to small for my aps 6374 motors.
I was thinking $225 plus pp fees and shipping. I don’t really know what to list them at separate, so I’d like to keep them together for now.

1 Like

Hypa is 6 holes. Maybe for the superstar hubs.

Na I asked him already. He thinks they were for mbs hubs he also had. I knew they weren’t for the hypa cause of number of bolts, but they also don’t line up with my superstar hubs.

1 Like