SOLD - USA - Landyachtz Evo 40 + Enclosure

Selling used Landyachtz Evo 40 with quick disconnect racing hood pins and enclosure. Board has velcro on the bottom for component mounting. Has some hardware and riser pads. Board was painted black prior to velcro.

Rough routed channels for wiring tip and tail of the board, could use cleaning up or not really noticeable when wires are there. 3D printed wire retainers. There is a light up graphic of a bird, but that could be sanded off and painted or gripped over; even masked to a new logo or restored. You connect it to an empty receiver channel on a your ESC, or do simple wiring to get 5v power from somewhere. Also has 3D printed handle for pulling upright and a 3d printed tail guard that’s cracked.

This could be a cool restore for someone on a classic esk8/downhill board. It was the foundation of my 4WD build that I’ve been parting out here.

Price (USD): $190 + Shipping for everything.

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 1.21.19 PM

Couple shots from her glory days:
IMG_1130

2 Likes

how big of a battery can the enclosure fit?

Looks like seller had lipos in there. Maybe some pictures with dimensions would help the sale

1 Like

I had a 12S3P Lipo, and 4 motor controllers in there. It’s fairly spacious but the mounting pins do cause an obstacle if your battery is wider than they are. I can conservatively say you have 5.5" between the pins in width, 22" long down the board, between the seals, and about 1.5" height. There is an additional 1/4 inch up the center in height in that bump out. If you are creative you could fit a lot in there. Especially if you are custom building the battery.

good idea. I’ll do that.

1 Like

Updated dimensions in pic above. Taking best offer.

price drop to $150obo

Still available and taking offers

$100 plus shipping in the USA for evo and enclosure

Sold

2 Likes