[WTS - USA] First Gen Elofty DD - 75kv - $175 SHIPPED

I want to delete my account but I cant.

8 Likes

noooooo if only you’ve posted this two hours earlier i wouldn’t have order those hubs :sob:

3 Likes

You loose some, and then you loose some in esk8.

5 Likes

Which hubs? Imo if they’re not hummies these will probably perform / feel better :eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

The exway ones, i’m too poor for hummies… It’s for my backup board.
Now i need to build the lowest esk8, just to justify buying cheap hubs ahahah

2 Likes

I wonder if exway hubs are similar to wow/meep/own hubs or if they’re unique cuz of that sweet hobbywing money ( or whoever their parent company is)… Either way good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because of the anniversary promotion they were about the same price, so i remembered Bill’s review !
Thanks man

2 Likes

Bumpo, this can be in the mail for you tomorrow!

1 Like

Adding the davega since the person who dibs’d it has flaked. This does not come with the UART cable since it’s epoxied into my deck.

Has worked great, no bad memory issues so far :+1:

Even comes with my wifi password since I’m too lazy to wipe it ¯\(ツ)

$80 + $7 flat rate usa shipping

3 Likes

exway is owned by hobbywing, that’s why they get all the new features first

bruh, which one? how u gonna hook up the sensor for it (wait, didn’t we just have the same conver in the other thread lol)

1 Like

The x1 pro ones,

Yeah we should change this whole post title to “why should i have waited two more hours before compulsive buying hub motors”
But i’m not affraid of some DIY electronic.

I should have some spare thermistors somewhere, for the worst case scenario, and i’m planning to use it on a super small battery pack, so i don’t think i’m going to fry it

Yes we did XD

1 Like

let me know once you get on with hooking those hub together

1 Like

Pm’d

2 Likes

Davega is sold.

Get these drives people!

2 Likes

Bumpo

Headed to po tomorrow, bump

1 Like