WTS: [USA] (DFW TX only - no shipping) Partial build. Custom carbon fiber deck, encl., 97mm ABEC, Turnigy 5035, Caliber Trucks

Subject: WTS: [USA] (DFW TX only - no shipping) Partial build. Custom carbon fiber deck, encl., 97mm ABEC, Turnigy 5035, Caliber Trucks

Item 1
Price: $250 - pick up in Dallas, TX, USA
Description: I’ve gotten out of eboarding as I’m in my thirties and can’t risk a fall breaking a bone. (I’m quite uncoordinated :))

Selling my custom build that is now a partial. I think I’m selling it at a strong discount as I just want to clear up space. It’s been sitting around for quite a while.

The board is a custom made-by-me carbon fiber deck that I tried to market once upon a time. You can find details about it here: DFWcomposites CL-35 | Carbon Fiber Deck + Enclosure | GROUP BUY - Group Buys - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

The enclosure is a rear-top mount waterproof case. There are nuts drilled into the bottom of the deck for a bottom mount enclosure if you’d like to fabricate one.

It has 97mm ABECs with Caliber 2 trucks. The wheels probably have less than 150 miles on them. As you can see from the photos they’re in good shape - no chips and even the graphics are still in tact.

The motor is a Turnigy 5035 skateboard motor from hobby king. Last time I ran the board a 2 years ago, it worked fine. The sensors are broken though so I cut the sensor cable.
The motor mount is also an old forum special mount from one of the random garage shop guys that built mounts. I am not sure what the name is as its been years. I remember that I tried like 5 motor mounts before settling on this one though so I’m guessing I thought it was good once upon a time.

There is a 4.12 VESC in there and last time I tried it, it worked. No guarantees on that one as I don’t have a battery anymore but I’d guess it’s good. Consider it a freebie if it does work; I’m not factoring it into the price.

RC car style remote and receiver included.
Essentially you could get this build working by just plugging a battery into it and you’d be off to the races. You’d have a pretty sweet build if you added a new VESC to it.

Price (USD): $250

Images

• upload pictures here
4 Likes

Bump, price drop to 200 or 250 shipped conus

Bump, price drop to 150 or 200 shipped conus

1 Like

Do you still have the stock enclosure?

Do you mean the top mount case that’s in the pictures? If so, yes

bump!

bump, dropping this to $100 for local pickup from 75231 in Dallas, TX, USA.

Carbon deck, enclosure, and a full single motor powertrain for $100 bucks!!! Can’t beat that!

1 Like