WTS (USA] Bergmeister hubs w/tires & tubes, Orange & Blue

Subject: [USA] Bergmeister Wheels - Blue & Orange, 56T pulley

Orange Bergs - PENDING

Like new - one hub has a slight scuff on inner face, all outer faces are pristine
Anti flat valve stem grommets installed
Comes w/2 spare tires, 2 tubes - can add extra 2 tires & tubes for +$30
Amazon tier 2RS bearings in them
:
$200 shipped CONUS + PP fees, can ship overseas but probably going to be $25+ extra shipping

Blue Bergs

Slightly used - slight scuffs on inner faces, outer faces like new - dirty in pictures, will clean before shipping if
sold
Comes w/2 spare tires, 4 tubes - can add extra 2 tires for +$30
Bones reds bearings in them, unsure if metal or ceramic
(jk, just realized they’re the $90 ceramics and they’ve never been used. If you want those… we can work something out, otherwise taking them out before shipping)
$375 (I like blue) shipped CONUS + PP fees, can ship overseas but probably going to be $25+ extra shipping:

2x good condition 56T bolt on pulleys… wtf do I price those at

Note: Currently planning on only selling one set. May consider selling both if there’s real interest. Blue is best color and I must horde (TFW u noticed u spelled hoard wrong) it.

1 Like

@Byson US seller so probably kills it but figured I’d tag you at least

1 Like

I’d take a set :grin:

Nice one

1 Like

Honestly, I use PayPal.com/ shiplabel /create & international never used to be too much. That’s like, 7 years ago experience tho. I had $1.52 first class up to 8 oz, which my local post let me stuff up to 16 oz in because they thought it was cool I had a business.

Don’t think it’s been anything close to $1.52 for a looong time…

I’d expect bergs weight to be $20-$30 most of international thru PayPals internal shipping. USPS desk in person would be like $50-$60 because they’re dicks

@TnA if you want them call your set/extras & PM me

1 Like

Meaning if ya sell 2 I’d take whatever color @Byson doesnt want ya :man_shrugging:

@TnA

The orange is $200 (USD) (for the set of four hubs, tires and tubes on them, and the spares listed)

The blue is $375 (USD) (for the set of four hubs, tires and tubes on them, and the spares listed)

I’m not selling just tires/tubes or anything.

You’re choosing if you want $200 wheels or $375 wheels. If somebody buys the $375 to begin with, I may not sell the $200. I was not particularly expecting anybody to pay $375 for bergs, but I put the option out there just incase somebody is down bad for blue.

You commented first, you currently have @KaramQ dibz

3 Likes

Ok I’ll pass :upside_down_face:

1 Like

E9DAFGsVUAYW2YD

3 Likes

And the saying lives on :rofl:

3 Likes

I left a legacy🥺

5 Likes