SOLD - USA - 4WD Ronin - Landyachts Evo 40 - ABEC 107 - 6355 - Ollin Vesc + Escape

If you weren’t on the other side of the planet I’d have gone for this. Interested in a pair of mounts and motors. Shipped to Australia

1 Like

PM’d

I’d like to sell the Ronin truck with the mounts to keep them together. I’m pretty sure there is some variance in the ronin truck dimensions, set to set, and these mounts were actually measured and made on these specific trucks. Can check your shipping details if you PM, but you’re probably right about it being expensive.

1 Like

demmit! I want this build. Surely someone in the US would take it as a complete.
quad drive on ronins on an evo.

2 Likes

It seems like there is a little more interest now that spring is here. If anyone wants to buy this as a complete, it’s $1200 now. I sold the puck remote, but the rest of the listing is still for sale. Would just need a battery and a remote and you’d be set. I’m going to pull the ESCapes and the Ollin Vescs and post them for sale soon, if no one wants the whole board.

Quick question, those things that are almost like hubcaps for the wheels, are they part of the pulley insert or is it something like a 3d printed part?

It’s part of the pulley, it’s a plastic plate that distributes the force evenly across the core of the wheel

If you are still parting this out, I may be interested in a few parts. @wolffoxx

1 Like

Let me know what you are interested in. I was going to start disassembling and posting a few things today.

I was interested in the motors and pullys/belts as well as the things on the outside of the wheels.

1 Like

I’ll get the info on that stuff together for you and send a PM and pics. The outside of the wheel caps are part of the pulley retainers that lock in the wheels. Are you interested in all 4 motors and pulleys or just 2 (1 set)?

I’ll take the remote/rc

1 Like

Sorry, sold the remote a few weeks ago :grimacing: Let me know if you see anything else you could use.

Both pulley sets/retainers

For anyone who was following this waiting for the part out, I’ve disassembled the 4WD and have begun to sell it off in separate posts. I’ve already sold the pulleys, wheels, and the remote. Here are the links to the other postings and I will make a couple more as I get the parts photographed.

1 Like

Here’s the last of the part out:

1 Like

Sold all mounts and motors. LY Evo board and enclosure still available

how much for just the enclosure?

$75 + shipping

All sold

1 Like