WTS [US] TB 218s with mounts

Okay I finally found the baseplates and I’m including 4 of the bolts to mount it since I just had these extra ones. I really need to work on my organizational skills… With the added weight of the baseplates the shipping went up a little but so I’m asking for $100 shipped + PayPal fees
Edit: forgot to add OBO. (Come one Jasper we just talked about organizational skills :man_facepalming:t2:)

4 Likes

I’d rather sell it all together. Less shipping costs for everyone

1 Like

Would you consider selling the mounts separately? I would be interested in everything except the trucks because I have them already. I understand if you want to sell as a whole.

I’d rather sell as a whole because it’s gonna be hard for me to just sell hangers

1 Like

It would be a lot easier to sell if you have the baseplates… :yum:

1 Like

And here I am just looking for baseplates

3 Likes

Yeah I really shouldn’t have thrown them away. I’m tempted on just taking a baseplate from a caliber truck and putting them on there

Lmao we all struggling

Can one of the mods @BillGordon or @mmaner close this real quick? I’m trying to locate the base plates for these hangers

2 Likes

Hello again,
Just wondering if you are willing to sell the mounts separately now? If not, hopefully this can help serve as a bump for your post!
Thanks

1 Like

I’d rather ship it all in one go honestly. Also, price drop for anyone interested

Sold the baseplates. Hangers and mounts still available. $75 shipped in the US

Do you know if they fit in caliber baseplates

2 Likes

They do

Sold. Can the mods please close this @mmaner @BillGordon @Zach

1 Like