[WTS-US] Redeux, An Ultraboard Direct Hummie on Bergs Complete PART OUT

Moving on to a new build / crazy ass idea so I present for sale The Redeux. This was planned to be an Ultraboard that rode as low as possible on Bergs. Lots of custom stuff here In order to get the direct drives converted to RKP and the Bergs mounted with custom adapters and axle. Rides smooth and fast.
Less than 10 miles on the build

Going to part this out since not a lot of interest in the complete. I’m only pulling this thing apart if I can get the majority spoken for. Let me know if what your interested in and if enough dibs are called it’s getting stripped :wink:

Located in the SF Bay Area for local parts pickup. Shipping not included.
Cash or PayPal accepted, buyer responsible for fees.

• Hummie Deck w/ ‘Tiller enclosure, bolt inserts and voltage display $SOLD

• Elofty 58kv Direct Drives with custom RKP Kahua hanger and axle, front Kahua truck w/ custom narrow axles.
    DKP front and rear trucks with original elofty axle and hanger and Kegel adapters $SOLD

• Bergmeister wheels w/full spare set of tubes & tires $SOLD

• 12s4p Derelict Robot PCB , Molicel P26a w/ Smart BMS. Xt90-s discharge connector. Charge port and 12s Charger included. $350

• Unity (conflict free) w/ MetrPro Unity (Original Bluetooth and Box included) $SOLD

• Hoyt Puck remote $SOLD

• New set of grey 90mm Boosted Clones $SOLD

• Bergmeister Elofty adapters $SOLD

Photos expanded below

The Redeux
Elofty Drives
Battery
Misc and Spares

I can take photos of anything you’d like to see.

9 Likes

PM Sent

2 Likes

Wait did you take the axle out of the Elofty rear hangar and splice it into the chopped remnants of the Kahua hanger and then repaint it?

2 Likes

In a nutshell… yes.
I took a Kahua truck and machined it down to the same dimensions as the original. I also had a CAD drawing made of what I did and have some CNC hangers being made. The front Kahua truck axels were re-machined to match the rear width.

4 Likes

I’m gonna need to see proof on this sir

gotta be Enertion brand genuine 110%

5 Likes

Ask @ahrav , I got it from him. Pre shenanigans and all :rofl:

4 Likes

Ask me … I dare yah :eyes::penguin:

Do ettttt🍩

Oh wait fuk… not U. @Fosterqc you¿

Wats even happeniN ?:eyes::volcano:

Ask me :beers:

4 Likes

Yeah @Fosterqc wanted proof the unity doesn’t contain the blood of Jason’s victims.

3 Likes

Faaak… you’d have to ask Bara :joy::joy:. I got them from him baccccccccck in I think Feb :eyes:

I can search my pizzzyyypaaaypalll history in the AM to find the super legit transaction :yen:

4 Likes

Not a big deal. I think it’s pretty obvious it’s legit.

2 Likes

Never trust a :penguin::eyes:

… but if need be lemme know I can dig up when transaction :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sweet ride love the drop through with the bergs :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks ! Really happy with the way it turned out. All goals achieved.

1 Like

What’s next on your build list? :sunglasses:

Two things, a short board grocery getter and fast as hell ebike for a commuter.

4 Likes

What kind of battery Range are you getting & your weight?

2 Likes

I’ve never taken it on a full range test ride, only a few miles here and there. But based on that I’d say around 20 miles +- a couple. I’m 190lbs, obviously weight and how fast you’re riding has a huge effect.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks…glws! :+1:

2 Likes

Charger added, CNC hanger whenever I get my machinist motivated.

Added 90mm boosted clones and original elofty DKP trucks