[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

The thread breaks the rules anyway, because there is no photo of the item being sold.

2 Likes

Perfect for this thread

7 Likes

Thinking outside the box, when all it needs is a good :boxing_glove: :smiley:

1 Like

It’s based on numerous questionably racist & homophobic statements Brian has made publicly & privately. Not out of left field.

And because he likes to talk about shooting Pitbulls with his guns because he’s gangsta like that.

Can we close the thread yet? It’s your house home skillet.

giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

Jesus Christ brian, pitbulls are my favorite

5 Likes

According to the rules

This thread should already be closed because there is not a photo available of the paperclip.

But if you want to buy it, I will sell it. Friends and Family only, as-is, no warranty, no insurance, no tracking number. Shipping will be by mule train only. Continental North America / Central America only. No islands. No PO Boxes. Residential addresses only. Must provide water trough for mules upon delivery.

If there were a second paperclip, in case one fell off just saying

1 Like

1 Like

@longhairedboy if we go according to guidelines, you can close a sale thread if the sale has been finalized, no?
This seems final to me :slight_smile:
Dont kill the messenger, just trying to help give closure.

3 Likes

Shh, I’m trying to sell the same paperclip to someone else also

This receiver shit is dumb. Not worth DAYS if arguing. And fuck… Someone shot a pitbull??? Fuck whoever did that unless a life was really in immediate danger… Otherwise you’re piece of shit! This went from amusing to disturbing…

5 Likes

The robot was talking about me, and I did not shoot a pitbull. I shot the ground next to it because it was killing my dog, on my own property, and I don’t feel sorry about it. I saved my own dog’s life, and didn’t even kill the pitbull.

In an unrelated incident, a year after I moved from the area, someone else shot and killed the same pitbull though when it attacked their kid. I had nothing to do with that.

9 Likes

“ A Faraday cage operates because an external electrical field causes the electric chargeswithin the cage’s conducting material to be distributed so that they cancel the field’s effect in the cage’s interior. This phenomenon is used to protect sensitive electronic equipment (for example RF receivers) from external [radio frequency interference](https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_frequency_interference) (RFI) “

1 Like

lol…lmbo…bruuuuhhh that’s gangsta.

1 Like

I hope the owner of the dog was punished, too many assholes are allowed to own dogs and they shouldn’t.

3 Likes

an unleashed german shephard came at me on a bike trail one time and afterwards the owner complimented my reaction time after I batted it in the face with my skateboard before he had it under control.

1 Like

They were not.

1 Like

I’m not out of touch with reality. You just don’t like that I’ve found something that works really well for me. That’s the truth here.

Yes Brian. Yes…

1 Like

Anyone else feeling sleepy?

8 Likes