WTS (US) New Flipsky Dual FSESC6.6 Plus

Bought this a month or so ago. It’s been sitting in the box, I removed it from anti-static bag, but it’s never so much as had a wire hooked up to it. Thinking about going a different route ESC wise, so seeing if anybody here wants this.

$240 shipped domestic.

Images

2 Likes

How about $230 shipped?

I believe these go for $230 on amazon. Yes, there is still tax on top of that, but given Amazon’s 2 day shipping and return guarantee, you may have to price this a little lower. Someone will grab this though, GLWS!

2 Likes

Yeah I bought this on amazon but paid like $280 after tax a month ago. Guess I should have checked there for price change.

Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

I’m seeing $237.15 + tax on amazon right now. Direct from Flipsky is more plus shipping and slow boat, so I’m gonna stick with $225 shipped US or just keep it, be taking like an $80 loss by the time paypal fees and shipping, but yeah, I certainly wouldn’t blame anybody paying the extra $20 or so for the latitude of a month long return window, same reason I bought it there, just didn’t get to using it.

Cheers!

2 Likes

If you don’t sell it, you have 60 days to return it in exchange for a restocking fee

1 Like

Looks like I’m past it, or at least I don’t see any option to return it. No worries, never bad to have a backup right?

Cheers guys, appreciate all the advice.

2 Likes

It’s not an option. If you go that route, you have to call em

2 Likes

Oh word, thanks dude. I’ll look into that.

2 Likes