(WTS) (US) Skullboard drivetrain, Hobbywing ESC/remote, 10S2P battery, trucks

They’re yours!

Man, selling a bunch of stuff like this is stressful :confused: I hate feeling bad if I agree to sell to someone and someone else messaged me first, but easy to get mixed up with PMs and posts :confused:

2 Likes

What exactly is wrong with the focbox? Was the fet just blown?

I accidentally upgraded the firmware to the wrong hardware type, and ran detection blowing the FET but breaking the trace underneath in the process.

Funny enough im running 2 focboxs in my board currently that had the same issue. @ThermalM16 fixed them by taking part of the pcb under the fet of another dead focbox and attaching it to mine and it worked. I had a conversation with Johnny the last time i seen him NYC about this type of repair. It’s completely doable just he doesn’t because he cant guarantee that it’ll work or be safe to ride on.

2 Likes

I’ll take the wobbly bois if not already claimed. I like to experiment. And know a sketchy wheel balancing trick for thanes that could be worth a shot.

1 Like

Sned me a pm, you saved these bad boys from the dumpster.

@ThermalChild, I’m sending the broken one along with the OG heatsinks to @Mobutusan, but I think he’s only interested in the heatsinks. I’ll gladly throw the VESC your way if you think you can make it work and @Mobutusan agrees.

I texted my buddy @ThermalM16 as he is not active here that much. I’ll see if he’s up for it. It’s kinda a pain in the ass to repair that but I’ll see as it’d go to him.

He’s busy from the looks of it…

1 Like

Yeah and he addressed it my guy.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I posted it my guy. :wink:

Enertion likes to tie up other peoples money and most importantly, time. Not his fault.

1 Like

2 Likes

:rofl:

If the other guy doesn’t take the focbox I’ll take it.