(WTS) (US) Skullboard drivetrain, Hobbywing ESC/remote, 10S2P battery, trucks

All items will be shipped from 33141, and I’ll include some free sunshine, mosquitos, and humidity in every box.

Fully functional gear:
Skullboard 105mm Airless Wheels drivetrain. $150

These are not stock Skullboard motors. I rewound them myself using 21AWG magnet wire and changed the kv in the process. The result is I was able to get them to run cooler, more power, and way more efficient. They’re probably the only decent set of Skullboard motors in existence.

You can read about what I did here .

Waterproof connectors, $5/set

Chinesium 10S2P battery made with 30Qs and includes an unknown BMS but both charge AND discharge are connected :confused: , $75

From the next 3 photos, you can put together a set of 97mm hub motors, and/or a set of 105mm airless wheel motors, but some assembly is required I’ll gladly put this all together into a re-wind your own brushless motors kit for someone who’s interested, crazy, bored, or any combination of the above that (can) include the magnet wire of your choice from a bunch of different gauges, sensors, bearings, etc. Free to good home (you pay shipping)

2 Likes

Awww man. You knew it was comin… prices and location?

1 Like

Getting there! Take pictures on phone, add keyboard infoz from PC :wink:

1 Like

How much for the Tunnel Risers? Is the Dual FOCBOX heatsink aluminum?

it’ll show on both even if you dont save it, i do it all the time.

1 Like

$5 for the risers, yes the heatsink is aluminum

I need to do it this way next time. Cats already around the corner on this one :confused:

How much for the flipsky esc with heatsink?

$125, its brand new and tested working.

I’ll take the dual FOCBOX heatsink if it’s not spoken for and the OG single FOCBOX heatsinks.

2 Likes

Might take those zoo bombs off you

pm’d before you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Stick to your damned unicycle

2 Likes

I’ll buy the tunnel risers

I’d like the BMS if nobody else has spoken for it

unclaimed as of yet, send a PM

Winfly claimed the dual heatsink ninja-style. The OG ones are still unclaimed send a PM if you want 'em.

1 Like

I’ll claim one of the 97mm if still available

Wow guys. The one time is see something for me and its gone! :smiley:

if no one has claimed them (I havent read the entire thread) I’ll take the FlipSky AS and the 12s BMS (I have the cables I need).