[WTS - US East] DIY complete dual hub longboard - $279 free shipping

Need more room in the quiver and more cash in the wallet. I’d like to upgrade a slot into a better board so I’m selling this, technically it’s my first completed board but it’s actually my 5th?

23 MPH top speed, 12 mile range, 16 lbs 12 oz

The performance and handling on this is really nice, it’s by far the smoothest and most easy riding board I have. Currently running dual sensors, it’s a really clean startup. The battery has a fair few cycles and the hubs have seen some miles, but they don’t show their age unless it’s a big hill. The ESC has been recently replaced, it has not had any problems since then.

Comes as is (1x complete board w/o charger, 2x remotes), starting by asking for $279 with free shipping within the continental US

Can add a 10s 2A charger for $10

Sector 9 ‘The Bullet’ deck
Psychotiller Flagship V2 ABS enclosure
90mm KooWheel rear hubs and hangar
90mm ABEC clone wheels and Paris clone hangar
10s2p 25R bypassed battery
Meepo (LingYi) V2 ESC with heat sink
Meepo V2 and NR remotes
Shielded 5.5x2.1 charge port

Disclosure note: you can get wheel bite if you run loose bushings (currently cone/barrel) at max turn

6 Likes

You’ll need to get a shipping quote or something. I don’t see anybody guessing at the dimensions of your board and buying a shipping label to send to you to send back to them.

Parcelmonkey, usps, ups, FedEx, all let you input shipping dimensions and weight. You can even buy the label right there if it sells.

Are you currently getting wheel bite on your bushing setup? If I recall, you’re pretty light weight.

1 Like

If I throw my weight it bites, but it’s also turning pretty sharp. I ride bushings really loose so if I crank them down I don’t get bite

For shipping it will be 17 lbs rounded up, 41”x11”x6” with a 1” buffer on all sides

This is the part where you plug that in and get a shipping quote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But to where? It’s distance dependent

Honestly not really. I’ve found shipping in the US to be pretty even across states. Plug in 10001 for a reference and then 90201 and compare.

2 Likes

She says you should buy this!

Also it’s $0 shipping Saturday, shipping costs are now on me!

4 Likes

I’m reaching out to a couple people that have hit me up about getting into riding esk8 to tell them to get this. Great beginner board :pray:

1 Like

If you need I can toss in a 10s 2A charger for $10, lemme know if they have any questions about it!

1 Like

Might be interested in this for my sisters first board. Is anything bad on it and is the remote ok. I’m fine with me falling but this is for her and I want to make sure everything is efficient enough. Also what would be the range for a 110 pound frame EST

I have had no issues with it, the ESC and remotes are basically brand new. I suggest picking up some nice barrel bushings and replacing the current ones (they kinda suck) but other than that its totally good

I am not sure but I have gotten at least 8x 1 mile rides in (120 - 130lbs) recently

Sunny day cruising, this could be you or someone you know :grin:

2 Likes

wiggle wiggle wiggle!

Most of her found a new home, if you want the deck and enclosure PM me?

Otherwise @mmaner can you close this one too? I swear it’s the last one for the day