[WTS-US] Derelict Robot 12s4p Compact PCB Battery w/ Smart BMS PRICE LOWERED!!

DIDNT you get a stormcore for that build!

1 Like

Yep lol, really kicking myself in the ass for going to youtube first instead of google when I first got into esk8

3 Likes

As @KaramQ said. This battery would be a marked improvement over a Mboards battery. More voltage being 12s and 4 cells in parallel would be an improvement in capacity/range.

And of course being able monitor the cells with the smart bms is pretty sweet

Ok top of that the amps you can pull. Way more then 30q thatā€™s for sure. I definitely think you should list the mboards for sale on like Reddit or a Facebook group and buy this baby

2 Likes

Yeah I think Iā€™ll see if I get any bites anywhere and if so will look into OPā€™s battery, not even worth listing it here because everyone knows theyā€™re shit lol

Also @PickSix24 is safety a concern anymore with MBoards batteries? Heard they switched manufacturers and not sure if thatā€™s true or not

1 Like

They did switch correct but quality control is still in question. Iā€™m sure you can sell it for at least 150$ over here. There are much worse battery packs out there though

1 Like

1 Like

Anyone need a sweet ass battery. Hit me up with some offers

1 Like

Bumpsā€¦ seriously though somebody buy this shit :rofl: Float me some offers.

1 Like

I can offer you some heatsinks lol

3 Likes

How much cash do these heat sinks come with :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

dammit. I didnā€™t read the whole title and thought @DerelictRobot was for sale. Christ what a rick roll.

4 Likes

i really want to buy this but donā€™t have the cash to do it lol

2 Likes

:rofl: weā€™ve moved on from selling esk8 stuff to esk8 people :rofl:

5 Likes

I was about to sell my unicycle and everything.

6 Likes

$10? Lol how much cash would you want to come with them?

1 Like

4 Likes

My guy if you lower this any further, you basically made the battery for free and whoever buys it is basically paying the price of the raw cells. At this price, this is already a great deal people

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t the price be like $170? Looks like you can get 48 cells for that on this website

3 Likes