[WTS-US] Derelict Robot 12s4p Compact PCB Battery w/ Smart BMS PRICE LOWERED!!

12s4p Built w/ Derelict Robots Compact PCB, Molicel P26a 35amp Cells

Includes Smart BMS and charger

Pack has 2 charge cycles only

$300 + split US shipping / PayPal fees (USD):

Images

14 Likes

Wow, thats an awesome price! How are the p26a’s? I have been eyeing them with interest for a while now. Do they live up to the claims? :smiley:

Also, did you beef up those series connections after you took this picture?

5 Likes

Yeah just trying to move this quick so I can put the funds towards a new project. Yes, most definitely beefed up those connections. Followed that awesome guide :wink: to the letter !
These cells are surprising good. Didn’t see any issues with them.

4 Likes

Nice! This is a great deal for anyone looking for an awesome battery! Good luck with the sale!

4 Likes

Thanks !

@PickSix24 tag me when its sold and i’ll close it. Shouldn’t take long lol

3 Likes

Weekend bump, who needs a battery?

2 Likes

Ofc I’m broke when I need a battery for my build lol

2 Likes

At this rate it might still be here when you do lol. I figured with a smart bms and charger… this would have been :dash:

1 Like

it’s only day two. I doubt this thread will be open for five whole days though.

3 Likes

True, although it was on the board part out thread lol.

1 Like

If you were closer I would snag this on a heartbeat a flexible Moli pack :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah international shipping is a pain lol.

I will split US shipping. Let’s get this battery in the mail !!

Price dropped, will split shipping costs. Need this battery to go to a new home :wink:

@PickSix24 how would this battery compare to an MBoards battery? I just recently bought a 10s3p battery from them before I came across the wealth of knowledge that is this forum and realized how shit they are lol

4 Likes

All I’m going to say is this is 20000000000% better then mboards and actually super reliable. You can even see the battery series voltage via an app from ur phone

5 Likes

Yeah haha that’s about what I thought, issue is idk if I can really afford a new battery as I doubt someone would want to buy an MBoards battery even if its been barely used

When did you buy the battery, maybe mboards has a return policy?

1 Like

Bought in late July and looks like 14 days for unopened items and batteries aren’t eligible. Guess I’ll run with what I’ve got for a while until I can afford something new and hope nothing blows up lmao

1 Like