WTS-US edit: nothing to see here check back monday

Would those fit on my moon drive ?

1 Like

I dont know. Theyre the ones that trumpa got mad at apex for selling.
Pretty sure besides the center spokes being angled(which i think looks cool) theyre functionally identical to superstars; but i supported the company i like.

Probably, considering apex used to run moons iirc?

1 Like

would have bought them If it wasnā€™t for shipping to my remote land,
come buy this gentlemanā€™s stuff you people !

1 Like

Ill buy the apex airs atill available?

NM Airs soldā€¦missed that

1 Like

ā€¦ive copy pasted 4 messages now, so ill just add on here, and copy it back to the top.

Cruiser decks for days; ranging from no skin to bad skin to good skin. Unwanted skins can be removed free of charge, and custom skins can be applied for +$200.

Required photo that does in fact contain them all:

List:
$120 each:
bkb tayto, landyachtz dinghy, mellow deck, boosted mini deck, hosoi hammerhead(ugly atm), mov-e integrated(not as ugly but still not happy with it)

$250 each:
loaded kut-thaka(w enclosure), tomiboi murder hornet(w enclosure)

Hyperdrive 100mm 74a wheels, well worn, worst chunk pictured below. $50

Vx1 remote+reciever, roughed up but works fine. $25

All prices are negotiable, especially when packaged together.

4 Likes

Buh bump. Deal of of the day: hubs+8 inchers+tubes, 100 shipped conus~

Dropping everything sold at the posto now!
New items:

Mounts are made for cronins. However, successfully mounted on calibers, boardnamics, AND tb218ā€™s.
Motors are tb 6355ā€™s, 190kv
Mounts: 40? Idk what mounts are worth.
Motors: 80 for the pair. Thats like half off.
Pinions: 20
Combo: 100

Also, may be willing to part with an m1 drive, message me on that one.

1 Like

Iā€™d be all over that Tayto if I hadnā€™t just bought a Potato. Iā€™d also be violently tempted by the tomiboi weeb shit, so Iā€™m very glad I got my impulse purchases out of the way

Also my brain apparently had exactly one thought while I was typing and he didnā€™t want to give up on it

5 Likes

i made it(the tomiboi) as a joke, and i cant wait to laugh at whoever buys it in a serious manner.
the tayto has too much potential. it could go in any direction, so its sat immobile in my closet. lmfao

i hear potatos can even run clocks these days.

1 Like

I want the ahaego deck but I cant justify buying more things :rofl:

1 Like

deck plus enclosure $200 shipped, whats good nephew?
:rofl:

Best I can do is trade it for my limited edition blue tb rocket integrated deck (identical to the one my abyss build is built upon)

i literally cant justify spending money, mostly because I have none, although that deck would be an awesome crab raccoon v3

1 Like

ha no worries, i fuckin feel ya my dude. 2022 aint treatin anyone good.
cant even lie tho thats a damn tempting offer<3

1 Like

The Mighty Lobster Possum

2 Likes

Whatcha want for the ahegao?

actually sale pending on that lol. if it does leave i can do the same thing to a deck of your choice tho, lmao, and if not ill let ya know<3

1 Like

I took out a loan. Itā€™s mine now biatch

5 Likes

Are the trucks still available?

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Those were gone in like 60 seconds lol.

One last bump; thank you all very much, i am right back where i was before this power steering junk<3
As such im probably not gonna be paying much attention to this thread now, but i will keep it updated on new items//sold items. Xenith pending.

1 Like