[WTS] [US] [Chicago] Getting out of ESK8 Sale 🔥 (Spud/tayto enclosure)

My esk8 shenanigans have come to an end as I prioritize other things in my life now. I haven’t skated in forever and ever since starting work full time I don’t really have the time for building boards (nor the appropriate storage for potential fire bombs in general). So I’m looking to sell off as much as I can and get this to someone that will actually use the damn things.

I bought a lot of this stuff a long time ago, so I’m sorry if the prices I’m asking for are way off – let me know and I’ll bring it down to something reasonable. That being said, I’m very open to offers + negotiating. I just wanna get rid of the stuff.

Buyer pays shipping. Paypal gifts and services please.
Decks/big heavy stuff might take me a little longer to ship than the small things. Bear with me as I ship this stuff out, as I’ve never sold things online or shipped any package before in my life.

If anyone is in the Chicago area and doesn’t mind meeting up to buy anything, that would be cool too.

I have more stuff to post up later, including some protective gear + parts from this build. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

The Stuff

Eboosted Enclosure

I can send both together, since the ESC has it’s motor connectors epoxied into the enclosure. Otherwise, I’ll just cut it out. I’ll sell both together for $120 (not including shipping).

Item Price Sold?
10S BMS $15 Sold ✅
12S BMS $15 Sold ✅
M1 Gear Drives with Battle hardened motors $180 Shipped Sold ✅
Assorted wires Just pay shipping Sold ✅
EBoosted DS Spud/Tayto Enclosure $50 No
Archive (sold items)
LLT 10s BMS

That little black spot is from when I accidentally let exposed connections touch the shield. Still works last time I checked though. The green/grey residue is from fish paper.

LLT 12s BMS

The green/grey residue is from fish paper.

Adjustable Boardnamics 184mm Trucks

M1 Drives

Assorted wires & and 18650 fish paper

Duck Battery Systems Grip - $30 (new)

LLT BMS 12S 20A w/ Bluetooth - $20 (new)

NOTE: I have never plugged this into anything, so I haven’t verified that this actually works

Flipsky 6374 190kv 8mm battle hardened motors (pair) - $170 (newish)

More pictures to come. I mounted one motor but never rode it, let alone connected it to an ESC. The other is brand new still in box.

Hoyt St Puck Black - $90 (new)

Brand new from Lacroix. Comes with metal thumb knob. The potentiometer is NOT potted (AFAIK).

Battery building supplies, connectors galore - $50 (new & used)

Includes:

• Nickel (.2)
  • XT90s
  • XT90
  • MT90
  • MR90
  • fish paper
  • PCBs (12x)
  • Braided copper
  • Everything else I didn’t list but are in the pics

Precision XL Motor Mount Set - $50 (new)

Includes hardware, just not pictured

Eboosted Landyachtz Evo Spectrum 40″ DS Enclosure (new)

12S (50.4V) 8A Charger (used)

Enertion Motor Mount + Pulley (used)

Stormcore 60D+ (new)

NOTE: I have never plugged this into a battery, so I haven’t verified that this actually works. However plugging into the USB port does light up the LEDs. If you’re interested and buy it and it’s DOA, contact me for a refund.

Flipsky VX2 (used)

NOTE: I took a fall with this remote and it resulted in a puffed battery that I removed. It will NOT come with a battery, but WILL come with the receiver (not pictured). It was working post fall well, so it should work with a new battery as well

BKB Remote (new)

Lycaon GR (used)

Comes with two chargers (one fast, one normal) and a spare battery (not pictured but if interested let me know and I’ll send some).

MBS Rockstar II w/ Lacroix 62T* Aluminum Pulleys and tires (new)

Comes with extra hardware and what not

Boardnamics Trucks 270mm (new and used)

I believe these are the 270mm trucks. Correct me if I’m wrong. The hangers are new, the baseplates I believe are used.

Boardnamics Drivetrain 220mm (used)

I believe these are the 220mm hangers. Correct me if I’m wrong. Comes with all you see (no baseplates). Pulleys are 36T IIRC.

Flipsky FSESC 4.20 (Pair) (used)

NOTE: DOES NOT COME WITH RECEIVER, DOES COME WITH CAN CABLE

Riptide Tunnel Riser Black (new)

Malectrics welder (used)

I’ve remembered that this welder sometimes will auto weld when the pedal is connected when welding with the car battery I have. I don’t think I had this issue when welding with lipos, but it’s a fact I forgot to include in the first post.

Leatt Knee Pads LG-XL (used)

Took a tumble in these. The left pad is scraped up but still useable

Various Belts (new)
Lipo Charger (used)

Eylar 'Pelican' Case (new)
Deck + Enclosure Combo (used)

From this build
It should fit a 12s4p pack of 18650 cells just fine, maybe larger if you use a big gasket.

Xenith

I can send both together, since the ESC has it’s motor connectors epoxied into the enclosure. Otherwise, I’ll just cut it out. I’ll sell both together for $120 (not including shipping).

sold tiems in checklist Enertion Motor Mount + pulley $20 Sold ✅ Stormcore 60d+ $200 Sold ✅ LLT BMS 12S 20A w/ Bluetooth $20 Sold ✅ Flipsky VX2 $5 Sold ✅ Duck Battery Systems Grip $30 Sold ✅ Hoyt St Puck Black $90 Sold ✅ Eboosted Spectrum Enclosure $90 Sold ✅ BKB Remote $20 Sold ✅ Battery supplies $50 Sold ✅ 12S (50.4V) 8A Charger $40 Sold ✅ Eylar 'Pelican' Case $15 Sold ✅ MBS Rockstar IIs W/tires, tubes, and pulleys $120 Sold ✅ Boardnamics Trucks 270mm $90 Sold ✅ Boardnamics Drivetrain $80 Sold ✅ FSESC 4.20 (pair) $30 Sold ✅ Flipsky 6374 Motors $170 Sold ✅ Riptide Tunnel Riser $10 Sold ✅ Malectrics Welder $30 Sold ✅ Leatt Knee Pads LG-XL $40 Sold ✅ Belts $10 Sold ✅ Precision XL Motor Mount Set $50 Sold ✅ Xenith $120 Sold ✅ Adjustable 184mm Trucks from Boardnamics $80 Shipped I think I'm just gonna keep these
9 Likes

Reserved #1

1. Updated Lycaon Board Price. Originally meant for $220, it was a typo on my end, sorry about that.
  2. Added some photos for the thicc flipsky motors. Now pending sold!
  3. Buyer pays estimated fees from PayPal
  4. I can also take Venmo
  5. I’m willing to part out on the Octane board!
  6. A few price drops
  7. More price drops + removed prices from image dropdowns
  8. Fixed naming of drivetrain
  9. Updates on prices & details for short board listing
  10. Removed Lycaon board because it’s dead :frowning:
3 Likes

Hell of a sale, sad to see ya go.
Wish ya the best!

6 Likes

I’ll take the LLT and the puck. DM’d.

4 Likes

Pm sent

1 Like

I’ll take the duck grip

3 Likes

I’ll take the battery building supplies and the bms if other guy backs out. Pm inbound.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll still lurk but I’m expecting to come back at some point

2 Likes

Someone just dmed me a literal minute before your response – I’ll let you know if they don’t* decide to go with it. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll take the VX2.

1 Like

I’m gonna take these please

2 Likes

PM incoming for the stormcore.

1 Like

Updated list of items. Sold Battery supplies, Puck, LLT BMS, and motors. I also have around 120 Model 3 Cells (salvaged, from battery hookup) if anyone is interested and can help me figure out how I can package it up to mail lol.

batteries

1 Like

Dm’d re the cells.

:heart_eyes:

FIFY

what happens those days ? ya all selling a lot of cool stuf, just when I don’t have moneys

3 Likes

me neither haha that’s part of the reason these are going on sale

:rotating_light::rotating_light:Price Drops!:rotating_light::rotating_light:

Bump

1 Like

still have the boardnamics drivetrain?

2 Likes

Yes! Dm me for more details if you’re still interested. Thanks!

1 Like

Some more price drops, bump

2 Likes