[WTS] [US] Abec 107 Superflys

Located in Virginia - Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fee - If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! Please PM for pricing on bundling items/shipping. Prices in USD. Would prefer to ship within the US.

Will be adding BN M1 straight cut gear drives and some other goodies this weekend. Selling this stuff to put towards my tuition which got jacked up for semester 2 :frowning:

SOLD

$45 - Flipsky VX2 pro with V6 receiver
I used this remote twice while awaiting my puck, has some scratches on the sides from me holding it in my hand on top of my griptape. Otherwise it’s brand spanking new.

Images

$35 - BN adjustable baseplate (light scratches)
A little scratched up, and my motors somehow kissed the rear of the baseplate at the beginning of DC invasion for god knows why.

$45 - BN adjustable baseplate (LIKE NEW)
Rode on twice for roughly 25 miles, has scratches from me torquing down my deck bolts, otherwise it is pristine.

$149.99 - Flipsky Dual 6.6 ESC
Ran for roughly 300 miles, has been rather reliable and never left me stranded. Sat on a few layers of neoprene foam for it’s life so it wasn’t vibrated excessively, and I ran this ESC lightly/never allowed it to get too warm. Will come unsoldered.
Whiteish streaks in the bottom plastic cover are from me scraping off neoprene junk.

Images

$59.99 - Abec Superfly 107mm wheels
These have roughly 200 miles on them. Two wheels have little chunks in them which I superglued the second I found them (see photos.) One wheel also kissed the side of a curb and left a love mark.

Images

$79.99 - LY Evo Spectrum 40
This boards in pretty good condition aside from the dirty grip and heavy scratches on the bottom, those are from riding my local pump track (I know I’m a menace.) This was my push board for about 50 miles, and then ran as my esk8 for about 200 miles, used rubber risers on each setups rendition, and x plates when it was my esk8.

Images

5 Likes

Dibs on Base plates

1 Like

Can I buy the abec flys

1 Like

FSESC has been dropped to $149.99

Interested in FSESC Please PM.

1 Like

if you’ve still got that fsesc let me know I might be interested

1 Like

Is the VX2 remote still available?