WTS UK parts mega sale, added 12s4p battery, 4x4 carvon v2.5

Shipping from the UK.
Shipping at cost.

2 sets of carvon v2.5 drives working but no support for these. £350 (2sets of drives and 1 front truck and unpowered wheels.)
Well used but still charges fully 12s4p 30q made for Hummie deck. £100
Mad hubs tyres free.
Any questions just ask or more photos.

8 Likes

@Scepterr carvons?

Ah you got the carvons working then?
Good luck with the sale

2 Likes

Those surf rodz in the picture just for bait? :laughing: Are the motors really unbranded? Do their sensors work? What KV?

2 Likes

might be interested in the battery - is it hooked up charge only?

1 Like

Pretty obvious from the picture that the bms is charge only; discharge bypassed.

1 Like

The motors are around 190kv I believe. Sensors are working but the 10mm shaft motors need all wires extending. They’ve all done a lot of work hence the price.

2 Likes

Yep, bypassed so charge only.

The surfrodz are for sale, just got to work out what’s there. Something like 4x 45degree baseplates and 2 35degree.

If the 35 degree one is black I might be interested. I assume you’re not selling the adjustable ones, right?

1 Like

Thanks but looking for v4 sdxl

3 Likes

Blue or red. :frowning:

Blue works; how much for it? Wait, if the black one is 45 degrees, then I’d like that as well :laughing:

RKPs

2 Likes

I’ll take a 35 deg baseplate any colour…

1 Like

Red one? Or Blue one if @rusins doesn’t fancy it?

1 Like

You guys are funny, you don’t even know how much they will be, do you?

3 Likes

One million dollars.

3 Likes

I was guessing these might be the same 3 ones that were being sold a while back for like 25€ a pop. But I now know that they are new, so will cost similar to new.

1 Like

They’re probably the same ones. Which were new, unused or mounted. If you want them for €25 a pop then that’s good for me.

2 Likes