WTS UK Will's VESC, motors and other stuff

Looking to sell some of my gear as below (UK only):

Trampa Vertigo Trucks:
Used. In good condition. With barrels. Comes with spare bushings

SOLD

Trampa Spur Gear Drive:
Used but in good condition. With 10/58 helical gears cages etc. Obviously the cases have scratches but gears are in perfect condition.

SOLD

Trampa 6376 185kv motors:
Used. Have been running HFI as I think either the sensor wires are broken or the PCB in the deck is broken. A bit scratched as mud got in the cages

SOLD

No photos as currently in cages. Will take pinion gears off if you buy these separately. Make an offer for the gears and motors plz.

Trampa 16 ply deck:
Just deck/PCB.

Won’t have grip tape/phase cables/bindings/heal straps and battery box. as below, but comes with Sabre Dynamics Wings/gas pedals. Not sure on condition of the PCB below deck. I’ve been running HFI anyways.

SOLD

Flipsky 6374 170kv motors:
Used about twice and bought off another guy for cheap. Motor shafts are cut for moons. Currently at about 28mm.

£150 for the two

Lacroix Slave Pulleys:
Never used. 72t for mbs style wheels

£75 for the 2

Trampa Mudguards:
Covered in mud, will give them a wash if anyone wants them. Currently set up for 9 inch tyres/spur gear drive.

£25

Trampa Board (minus vesc and battery box)

17 ply deck
136kv motors (need to use HFI or silent HFI as one has a sensor issue (I think))
Pro belt drive
Bullbar (slight dent on the front)
Infinity truck (front)
Vertigo truck (rear)

SOLD

Also got a trampa charger and booster (not sure how it all works as I use the big trampa charger). Message for more info/photos.

2 x TRAMPA VESC 6

Not sure which version they are.

Looking for £400 but make me an offer. Haven’t got many photos at the moment.

Thanks

4 Likes

You’re missing Pictures.

2 Likes

If you plan on uploading pictures in a timely manner we can leave it open and you just edit the post and add your pics. Otherwise i can close it for you.

1 Like

Photos now uploaded.

3 Likes

GLWS, confirmed Will is a genuine seller, bought stuff from him before.

1 Like

Price updated to show individual components.

2 Likes

Bump. New photos uploaded and prices lowered.

Any shift on prices?

Prices updated!

Someone take this off me please!

Will accept offers if they aren’t silly but would like to sell as one.

Just wanna reiterate, I only want to sell this stuff to someone UK based so don’t message if you’re not in the UK. Will be a waste of both of our time.

1 Like

Have you still got the wheels for sale ??

2 Likes

Would you consider shipping to the us

What would you want shipping? They are pretty heavy and US paperwork is a right pain to fill out so I’d have to have a good offer :wink:

Added a couple of extra things.

Will also be a few extra Trampa bits to add next week. Will update when I have photos.

2 Likes

Bump.

Loads of stuff sold but also added an almost complete board for a steal!

Almost complete board sold to @Nathraichean

Also added Trampa VESC 6 x 2

1 Like

Could you please measure the dimensions of the square hole truck mounting hole for the mudguards?

What trucks are you using? I can when I get home yeah. They are for Trampa Precision Vertigo if that helps

Ah, then they won’t work with my 22x22 trucks then. Was hoping they’d be for the non-precision trampa trucks.

I recon you might be able to buy an adapter from trampa?