[WTS] UK/EUR - Flipsky dual [SOLD] & NOT Gummies

Hey, I need to get rid of some bits…

First I have a Flipsky Dual that I can’t get to work properly so I’ve given up and ordered something else.

I first ordered one of these when they were first released, and then my board project was shelved. When the issues with cutouts came to light I sent my (unused) 4.2 back to Flipsky to be replaced for one of the revised units and it sat back on a shelf for a little while until i got round to starting/finishing my board.

Fast forward to the end of the world, and I find myself with a bit of free time so I finish my board and find that the replacement 4.20 is no bueno.

In a nutshell… It works fine, but then doesn’t. It could run for a few hundred metres, it could run for 8 meters, either way it stops working. When it works, it works as it should, ie. Turn on controller, turn on board, blue led comes on, yellow led comes on, pull trigger and yellow LED goes bright, wheels spin as they should, coasting to a stop when trigger returns to neutral.

After a quick ride to fault-town, the blue led is still lit, but the yellow is constantly full brightness, and goes dimer when the trigger is pulled? The wheels turn a bit, but with little or no power, the yellow led flickers between bright and dim when the trigger is pulled, but it’s clear that there is something wrong.

Then, you plug in the vesc tool, run through set-up and everything is back to normal.

It could be knackered, it could be that I’m an idiot, it could be that I’m trying to run it on 12s? I have no clue. I don’t have any images to hand but I do have a couple of YouTube videos (below) showing the issue (if pics are needed just let me know)

I’d take £60 + shipping :man_shrugging:

Also, I have these homebrew NOT gummies

I cast these out of some urethane that I had knocking around, mainly just to roll it around my workshop, and because I think that gummies are cool, but too f*cking expensive just to piss about setting up a board.

They’re hard plastic, pretty scuffed up from sliding around the carpark and are worth almost nothing, but might be worth something to somebody who just wants to slide around like a fool.

Say £25?

1 Like

Dual 4.2 sold :+1: