(SOLD)(UK-EU-Worldwide) Trampa HS11 Deck-only with Concave Pads, Cable Channel, and Griptape (price dropped)

I’ve been customising my board recently in preparation for all the parts to power it. I was nearly finished when I realised that the Trampa HS11 Bigboi deck will soon be available, so I want to switch to that due to my height, weight and big feet.
It is setup for regular stance, but could be re-drilled for Goofy.
This deck has been rode a couple of times, but is in great condition overall. The only signs of use are a few minor/shallow scratch marks under the rear foot, where I stupidly tried to use a metal scraper to remove the glue left behind after removing the original griptape. It could easily be sanded back to smooth, however it is covered by griptape so I haven’t bothered.

I have added concave pads that I had 3D printed and then sanded to suit the positioning. Attached with 3M VHB tape and a thinner 3M double sided tape around the edges to hold it flush to the deck.

I also used a router with a new bit, an angle grinder and a load of sandpaper/elbow-grease to make a channel running from the centre to the rear of the board.
This channel is 12mm by 6mm and is designed to run 2 10awg battery cables. I can confirm that the cables fit perfectly in this channel.
As a lid, I will supply some 1mm Kydex sheet which will be trimmed to fit and I will sand the two long edges down so it goes flush to the deck, I will leave this off unless otherwise requested. Cables do run underneath with this in place already.

To finish it, I have used FourD griptape. Only the front section has been attached. The rear section will be supplied and is ready to fit. Ignore the marks on the front section in the photo, the griptape is clean and bubble free. It’s up to you whether you want the board to look symmetrical, or both “arrows” point forward.

I also sticker-bombed the base. Which I’m annoyed about now, as I really wanted them for the board I will keep. These can all be removed prior to dispatch if requested.
The Sharpie marks will all come off with isopropyl alcohol, I can do this too, however, they mark the centre point of the board, so will be useful when mounting the rear griptape.

I would like to ask £180 +shipping for this deck. Although I will consider sensible offers close to this amount.

EDIT: The deck is 16ply
EDIT2: Grammar correction
EDIT3: New photo to confirm board shape:

EDIT4: Price drop to £190+ shipping
EDIT5: price drop to £180+ shipping

3 Likes

Hey Harry did you purchase this from Trampa?

Reason I ask is that the nose and tail look a little different from you pic, maybe it’s the photo angle but if not then could be cut like I did on a kiteboard.

2 Likes

Yes, I bought it direct from Trampa in May 2019. I know what you mean, I was a bit confused to see that the deck has rounded cutouts in the centre of the board, and an asymmetrical nose and tail. My photo is misleading, I will add another one now. Thanks for pointing it out!

In my receipt, the details state:
35º HS11 Brake Board
16ply 35º HS11 Deck - Stiff

Which leads me to believe that the HS11 and HS11 Brake deck may be different items. I think the asymmetrical nose and tail in the Brake Deck are to allow space for the brakes.

3 Likes

Cool my eyesight is not improving with age :joy:

5 Likes

Nah, it’s not just you, the angle of my original photos, and the concave pads, do make it look like the Brake Deck in your post. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Price drop to £190+ shipping (or try an offer, I may feel generous)

1 Like

Weekend price drop. Now £180 plus shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide.

This is now sold!

1 Like