[WTS - UK/EU] Brand New Hummie DS enclosure !

Hi All,

Mix of new motors and used spare parts that will never get used unless I sell them! Buyer pays shipping + Paypal fees.

Would swap stuff aswell!

If you think prices are out, just let me know :slight_smile: happy to take offers over PM.

Brand New Double Stack for Hummie
As above, this was a spare for my other street board so I could swap between battery sizes. But the bigger battery is going into a MTB. Completely unused and untouched in its original box.
£38

Images

SOLD

Used FSESC 4.12
Used but works fine!
SOLD

Images

Hummie + Double Stack
Bought to use for a second Hummie and but then realised that deep down I wanted a MTB instead of another street board. Comes with pre installed switch and laptop style charge port. The corners are shaved down a touch to allow running 6.5inch tyre (Picture of two hummies shows this).
SOLD

TB DD 75Kv with Kegel adapters
Bought about 6 months ago, these have seen less than 100 miles and work flawlessly. They have general scratches on the drive like you would expect from a DD but no damage. Photos show drives mounted drop through at ~35 degrees with the listed Bowery baseplate. Feel free to ask questions!

Can potentially include TB110s if required.
£350

Images

bowery Surf adjustable baseplate
Adjustable baseplate for TBDD, see this thread: Bowery Surf Launch! - Adjustable Baseplates for TorqueBoards DD, Caliber 2, Raptor 2, & SurfRodz!
Allows you to drop through on a hummie deck.
(Couple more photos featured in the DD listing above)
£40

Images

Images

2x Brand new SK8 6374 149Kv motors

Would swap for other motors potentially, or MTB stuff.
Ordered on the 31/10/2020 for a build I am no longer going to complete. never used, only taken out of the box to look at! ** As per sales thread, they have now passed detection and been kv checked, sensors also work.
Removed For both

Images

Meepo hubs (V2?)
Came as part of a board I bought for it’s other components off the forum, work perfectly well but fairly used! (This one I am least sure on price…)
Removed

Images

Thanks for looking!

3 Likes

Would you ship the sk8’s to Germany? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course, I can check how much shipping is!

Shipping looks to be about…13 euros according to the calc!

1 Like

Nice! 130 shipped? :grin:

1 Like

Probably not, looking for ~£140 shipped on them :slight_smile:

Welllllll for that price I can get them new… which they are, I know. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Still I’m gonna pass, was originally looking for a higher kv rating in the 190s. Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries… I should check how much they are on the website :roll_eyes: might drop them a touch if theyre that on the website new lol!

1 Like

Iam interested in possibly upcoming hummie + bigben enclosure :wink:
If the price will fit my wallet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bump, prices lowered :slight_smile:

1 Like

TB DD Added!

@Halbj613

2 Likes

yeah i talked with him but sadly we could not agree ona price and i have some other people offering me for less
thank you though

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Hummie added + some prices dropped!

1 Like

Do you still have the FSESC 4.12, If so how much shipped (UK)?

1 Like

Hey man, FSESC 4.12 is pending sale. If it doesn’t go I will let you know.

Would you sell your TB110 to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

Hello ! Is the hummie + DS or just the DS enclosure avaiable ?

1 Like

Hummie + DS is under offer, the DS is available!