Sold - [WTS] TB Nano Remote - 90mm Abec Refly - Machined Caliber II - Press fit Pulleys

I have a wheel/truck/pulley setup that I would like to sell for $100 shipped. The parts have been used for under 20 miles and are still in great condition. The trucks have been machined to fit the bearings of the press fit pulleys. I would like to keep the drivetrain parts together.
ABEC 90mm Refly x4
Ollin race bearings x8
Caliber II 10” hangars (One lathed for wheel pulley) x2
Caliber 50 degree baseplates x2
36T double bearing press fit pulleys x2

I also have a Torque Boards Nano remote and receiver that I would sell for $30 shipped.

3 Likes

Only 20 miles on the road? What’s so sad…whatcha letting them go for?

1 Like

I took it to some of the paths and places I plan on riding it as a test and noticed there are a lot of spots with bumps or small curbs that I would have to pick up and walk over to get by. Other than that the board is working great. I decided cloudwheels probably wouldn’t be enough so I plan on swapping to 6" or 7" AT tires. I already got TB 218mm trucks so I can solve the spacing issues and got my existing motor mounts set up on them so all I need is to buy some AT wheels, pulleys, and belts. Do you have any recommendations? I was looking at the Evolve AT kits when they were on sale for $150 but was too late. I also got a VX1 for the battery indicator and speed modes so I don’t need the TB nano anymore. I decided I would sell my unused parts to put towards some AT tires so it all kinda works out.

4 Likes

How much for the gears and wheels without the trucks?

@NatS I would do $75 shipped.

I’m running Bergs and they are spectacular, but on the cheaper end you can get stuff from @dickyho or NexusBoards (I think)

I’m going to lower the prices and also going to give parted out prices. I’ll reduce the price if you want multiple things
$40 for the wheels shipped
$25 for the pulleys shipped
$25 for the trucks shipped
$25 for the remote and receiver shipped

I kinda want to get rid of this stuff so I would also just sell everything for $75 shipped if anyone wants that. I think it would check off a few boxes for someones build for a good price.