WTS: Leiftech/Summerboard (US)

I guess I could sell the battery to another leiftech owner. PM me what your thinking.

1 Like

Yeah sent it over to you, then you have to convince @NoWind to manufacture upgraded casters that support the leif slip rings. Oh and wide centers like on the SBX.

@mmaner on the facebook group?

1 Like

I havent even tried, I just stuck it up here. I wouldnā€™t really even be disappointed if I didnt sell it. Im a little irritated that the thing is so hard to ride :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I found learning on a freebord helpful but more for getting into advanced riding.

I got really into it by putting 200+ miles on the leiftech.

Super lucky with these nice bike paths all around my house, not that all the people walking on it like me.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to assume you have the bindings on it already and donā€™t have risers on the outer wheels which is why youā€™re having trouble balancing on it. Put some short risers on the trucks and take off the bindings to learn to ride it without first. They tell you to do that when you first ride it. If you donā€™t have the risers and arenā€™t used to the feel then youā€™ll have too much rocker and trip over those bindings over and over again. Trust the ex-leiftech beta tester :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I donā€™t have the bindings in, not sure about the risers, Iā€™ll check tho.

1 Like

Bump

Bumpy

Iā€™m interested, pm me

2 Likes

Someone get this thing before I put it on reddit.

2 Likes

Not if you paid me

2 Likes

Still available? If so I want it.

4 Likes

Ill PM you

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Still available?

2 Likes

it is

Yes it is.

1 Like

this still available?

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

Yep, it is. Iā€™ll post here when itā€™s sold.

3 Likes