[WTS][EU] TRAMPA CARVER DECK,TB6380, DIEBIEMS, 12s charger

Still some stuff left

Diebiems. I had cutouts problems but got solved when i switched the connector between the battery and the bms so i will be including one that its professionally built.

im asking 50 Eur+shipping

TB 6380 170KV Motors x2
They work flawlessly, just some scratches.The shaft its cut down shaft to fit fatboy v3 gear drive.

Im asking 170E+Shipping.

6 Likes

please also post pics for both items

e: OP already did that

2 Likes

Im on it! just taking them with my phone! You where very fast pointing it out :rofl:

2 Likes

im always lurking in the parts market getting ready to jump on good deals :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Darn it. I read unity, then something something faults and 70€, accidentally skipped the real price. No 70€ unity for me lol

but even 160 is a good price

4 Likes

And near the bus station bathrooms.

7 Likes

bro, now i gotta relocate :cry: y u rat me out like dat

5 Likes

Im interested in the unity. Can you check shipping to Athens and PM me?

1 Like

Only diebie left! Buy it please!

1 Like

Added a 12s charger and lowered diebie to 60. I need the money so prices are somewat negotiable.

TB 6380 170KV Motors x2
I do not have them yet but i bought them on a full drive train. They work flawlessly but i will update the thread once i have them. In the mean time im taking dibs on them. They have some can scratches but not a big deal and a cut down shaft to fit fatboy v3 gear drive. Pic from the ad.

Im asking 170E+Shipping.

2 Likes

Added a trampa carver deck+enclosure. And altered some prices!

1 Like

Revised prices again, i need funding!

1 Like

How much to ship the charger to Latvia?

1 Like

Around 16€. I have looked at a few different combinations but i don’t think I can get it lower.

Shame, aliexpress is cheaper then xd

1 Like

I’ll do 5 bucks off so it’s the same price :wink:

Lol :laughing:
Maybe someone will buy it with some of your other parts. If not, I’ll buy it eventually; first gotta build the boards, then charge them, ya know? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m in the same spot right now lmao, i havent even built the battery, but I know than when I finish it i will have forgotten to buy a charger lmao

I hope!

Don’t make build another board please :joy: