[WTS][EU]New Flux deck + enclosure + 12s11p 30Q with smart bms SOLD

Selling new Flux motion deck with enclosure and 12s11p samsung 30Q battery with smart bms. everything new, not even mounted.

charging port of your choice: 5.5x2.1, 5.5x2.5, xt30, mr16, something else…
fuse of your choice: 5-20A

price: 970 euro + shipping - SOLD

add on:

-pair of new Vertigo Trampa trucks with barrels. Red or black baseplate. Barrels can be exchanged for springs, just ask, I’ll check which color of dampas I have. Notice: to mount Vertigo trucks, you will have to drill 4 holes in a deck. price: 200 euro for a set - reserved

-dual ESCape with heatsink - this esc is used for probably 2k km if not more. working perfectly. price: 220 euro

20 Likes

Wow insane battery 12s11p for me is like 100km

4 Likes

sick setup, hope to see it built and ridden one day, GLWS :+1:

6 Likes

To the top!

Bump bump!

1 Like

Still have esc?

1 Like

Yes I do!

Hi, I might be interesting by the battery with enclosure. Would you told me the external size please?

1 Like

External dimensions of enclosure are 69.5 x 25.3 x 5 cm

Hey man, still got thoswe vertigo trucks? And what about the deck and enclosure?

1 Like

hey, unfortunately I decided to keep trucks for myself. with Brexit, they are much more expensive now for us EU guys.

I have one extra deck and enclosure but without battery. I can build 12s9p molicel p42a pack inside, but you’ll have to wait few weeks for that.

1 Like

Deck sold?

send pics of the deck pls! :slight_smile:

No, but I won’t sell deck alone. You can get it from here: Flux Deck + Enclosure – FluxMotion

@bassie2000 photos of deck: Flux Deck + Enclosure – FluxMotion

1 Like

:grin::grin:

3 Likes

I’ll buy if youll ship overseas

How much for the deck + enclosure bro

What awg did you use to bridge the p groups bro? And what awg for main cables of the battery?

For bridge, 2x 14awg. For discharge, 12awg

1 Like