(WTS) | EU | New | 260 Euro 12s4p 30Q Flexible Battery with D596 BMS, Loaded Tesseract, Bestech 10s 12s D140 D596

I mean @tinp123 you must have a charm on you because i am selling a second hand 10s d140 bms for 10 Euro and no one wants it. @rosco do you want to buy mine as well? :rofl:

1 Like

In general, please donā€™t post your for sale items in someone elseā€™s thread. But since this was an ā€œin addition toā€ instead of ā€œbuy mine insteadā€ then no harm no foul. (Plus. we like PP 'round here.)

3 Likes

itā€™s not about charm, itā€™s about bothering people long enough until they feel sorry for you and buy your stuff :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I know, but we have something ongoing between me and Tin :smirk:
He accused me of criminal action on the other forum :heart:
Next thing youā€™ll know i will receive a 1s1p of old cells and i will send him an evolve :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

DMā€™d you

2 Likes

Bump, up! Make me an offer, I am ready to negotiate

1 Like

prices lowered, added Hummie deck with BigBen double stack enclosure, MBS Matrix II Pro Trucks, Maytech 4.12 vescs

1 Like

I think Iā€™m in for the hummie deck, but whatā€™s going on with that hole in it?

1 Like

I didnā€™t use this deck, but it should be hole for on/off switch

Interested in the matrix 2 Pro. Do you know how much with postage to UK?

1 Like

Shipping will be 12 eur with tracking

1 Like

Still have the12S D140?

1 Like

I have one left! Let me know your shipping details in inbox

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. Whatā€™s the state of vescs?

1 Like

Hey! Friend says they have 300km each. He will take some photos tonight. I will let you know.

Thank you but donā€™t worry, I though they were new

1 Like

Hey!

Is the 10s D596 BMS still available?

1 Like

Hey! Yes it is!

Can u send me a DM? Iā€™m new hereā€¦

2 Likes