[WTS] [EU] Enertion Raptor 2.1 (modified for 12S/Flipsky ESC)

Subject: [WTS] [EU] Enertion Raptor 2.1 (modified for 12S/Flipsky ESC)

Selling a modified version of the Enertion Raptor 2.1 board as I’m still trying to consolidate things at my end.
After Enertion went bankrupt I decided to modify the Raptor 2.1 board and since I had issues with Enertion’s FOCBOX anyway, I decided to go with FlipSky ESC and convert the sock 10S4P battery to a 12S3P pack (50.4V fully charged).
An OLED remote from Flipsky is also included: Screen Remote VX2
Here’s the link to the BMS used for the 12S3P battery pack: Amazon Link

Altogether three sets of 90mm front wheels as well as three pairs of 90mm wheels for the Raptor 2.1 motors will be delivered. From these three pairs (front & back) one is used, one very slightly used, and one is brand new and never used.

Motors are running very nice and the power output on 12S is just insane!
Definately on the same level as my Trampa 12S/8000W AT board in regards to acceleration.

To mount Flipsky ESC I was screwing it to the battery enclosure and sealed it with silicone.
The power on/off switch still has to be nicely integrated.
There is no charger included as the original charger is only working with 10S and not 12S battery.

Price (Euro): 600

Shipping within EU for free

Shipping content:
-Raptor 2.1 deck with trucks and motors
-Customized 12S3P battery pack
-BMS
-Flipsky ESC
-Flipsky Remote VX2 (OLED)
-three sets of front wheels [90mm]
-three sets of motor wheels [90mm]

Images

3 Likes

If you want to sell yours create a post, don’t advertise it on someone else sale

5 Likes

Well i like raptors, they just require perticular skills and tools to complete them.

2 Likes

Did you sell it?

No, this offer is sitll available.
Someone was asking for shipment to the US but I’d rather like to sell it within EU.
However, other shipping destinations are also possible.

HEY I’M FROM SWITZERLAND WHER Yu Live ? WHAT is MAX SPEED? DO YOU HAVE SOM VIDEO ?
SORY FOR MY English NOT Good

1 Like

Thanks for your interest but the board was just sold to Froodle.

This thread can be closed!

1 Like

@longhairedboy please assist

1 Like

Thread murder activated.