[WTS - EU] Enertion Raptor 1 Deck only

hey guys,

since i cant find a comfortable wide stance on this board without leaving the concave area front and back, i wanna put my raptor deck-only for sale here. early black friday price : 150€ shipped in EU

shipping for USA or Canada is about 38€

enclosure inner dimensions in cm: 51 x 14,5 x 2,7

the deck is in really good shape, i am the second owner and bought it from someone who really diddnt ride it a lot (its a common thing here people find out they they cant really ride a board AFTER purchasing it for a ton of money, dont ask me why)

here is some pics i allready had on my phone, i can put more specific ones if you want. shipped in EU, outside EU we can work something out

2 Likes

bump / still available

Hey man,

Maybe you are interested in a deck I’m selling, you can check it here [EU] [WTS] [/!\] SALE [/!\] Moonshine deck + enclosure | SpaceCell (10s4p) | NanoX | Calibers | Belts | Pads | Others

It’s big, light and stable but I need an AT.

It comes with a enclosure that fits the SPACE Cell Pro 10s4p and dual focboxes.

sorry for all the back and forth, but i made up my mind to just straight sell this deck because thats more realistic to accomplish,

still open for offers

1 Like

You have to have a price

aight i found some old sales threads for reference, 200€ shipped within EU, sound good ?

price update for black friday!

Hey. If the deck is still avail, I’m interested. Can you ship to NYC? If yes, lets talk. Thanks

1 Like

still available, sent you a pm

bump, board still available - updated first post with enclosure dimensions / shipping estimation

Hi what battery would fit inside?

1 Like

the original one was a 10s3p, i dont think you can fit a lot more than that

Hey what’s up about that raptor board ?

Is this still in sell :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, it’s still available :man_shrugging:

collected some dust in the meanwhile ^^

3 Likes