[WTS][EU][Denmark] Dusty part sale

Context for sale items - back in 2017/18 I built a board and realized that I liked building but not riding it (+ I had some issues with motor mount) and so I just stashed it away to gather dust and found it again doing cleanup.

[SOLD] Focbox
Bought directly from Enertion:
SOLD:

Images

[SOLD] HobbyKing HK-GT2B and receiver
Modded to fit into a hand:
SOLD:

Images

10s3p flexible battery with BMS & charger
Made professionally by these guys - https://uavfpvbattery.com/ . ‘Ignition key’ setup, had anti-spark before, which was 50A iirc and focbox surged I guess to more than that while climbing into a hill and I blew it. xt60 with a plug - charger port. Open ended xt60 - focbox connection.
BMS - http://bestechpower.com/37v10spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D336.html
:
220 EUR:

Images

ABEC11 Flywheels 97mm 75a
Description:
70 EUR:

Images

Deck, Trucks
Deck - Earthwing 41" Supermodel Green Stain. Trucks - Caliber I 50 degree (One truck is grinded down a lot because of my shitty motor mount):
Deck - 50 EUR, Trucks - 25 EUR:

Images

Motor SK3 - 6374-192kv
Rethreaded multiple times, because young me was stupid not to use a torque wrench. Sold with chain drive or at least the the sprocket, because I’m too lazy to remove it. It’s attached with loctite red, so it needs to be heated up with a torch (had done it previously):
50 EUR:

Images

Lights
3d printed lights from some italian eshop, attached on top of the trucks, powered by radio receiver alone:
20 EUR:

Images

Or just give me an offer, since my knowledge of current prices is a bit lacking.

Video of me ‘revving’ it as sort of a proof that parts work before disassembly:

Dibs on the wheels

Id buy the motor but i got no blowtorch xd

You can use a powerful soldering iron if you have one, but it will take longer

I just used a cheap lighter that just had a slightly more powerful stream than regular lighters.
Actually, just found it, this exact thing (they were like 5$ in local hardware shop):

It’s probably doable with any lighter tbh, you’d just need to wait longer for it to heat up enough

focbox, radio are gone

1 Like

How much did the focbox go for?
Want to get a feeling how much they are sold for :slight_smile:

1 Like

100 eur, I was researching that as well before coming up with a price and generally they are 100-120 as far as I’ve seen

3 Likes

I’ve bought and sold at $100-120 forever. Depends on 1.6/1.7 and the use of course but best 125, used 100. They don’t really go much lower unless the case is missing or something

@karosass1 thats a pretty boss deal on the deck, do you have an enclosure for it?

1 Like

I do, but it’s ugly (stuff epoxied on the side like connectors, battery % meter, etc.)